Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
silly goose ban appeal
Steam Profile ID: 76561198432075904
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:235905088
Steam Name (must be updated if changed): silly goose
Why did you get banned?: "ignoring staff, toxicity"
Why do you want to get unbanned?:

I want to be unbanned because I was not ignoring staff, I received no warning from staff that I would be getting banned, evidence for this is in the server logs. I may have been toxic, but I was only toxic because of the remarks Bot 2 (another regular) was making against me. I agree that I should have left it alone and I am willing to accept responsibility for that, but a week ban for toxicity seems to be a little excessive.

First of all, I gave you warnings, in VOICE chat, yet you were too busy arguing with bot 2 over stupid shit to listen. And even if I hadn't warned you , there was no excuse for your toxicity. -1
"Pull up yo pants boy, this isn't Red Lobster!"

(12-02-2020, 06:50 PM)spiderdude007 Wrote: First of all, I gave you warnings, in VOICE chat, yet you were too busy arguing with bot 2 over stupid shit to listen. And even if I hadn't warned you , there was no excuse for your toxicity. -1

I don't agree that you gave me warnings, I literally didn't hear you if you were trying to talk to me. Yes, I was toxic, and I am not trying to make an excuse for that, I am trying to say that a week ban for toxicity seems excessive to me.

You've had repeated stints of toxicity before and were repeated warned for it. If your only argument is that it seems excessive IDK what to say man
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]