• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Moderator Request #2
Wink 
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : French Toast

Steam Profile ID: TRDtaco17

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:0

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: I want to be a moderator because it makes me feel more responsible. Being a moderator gets me thinking that other users will treat me with more respect. I am usually on the server most of the time. 

What will you bring to the server?: I would bring less rule breaking to this server. Usually when a moderator isn't on, a lot of rule breaking starts, and I would like to fix that. I would also like to bring more respect.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I have had many experiences with rule breaking. That was the past, and now I have learned from my mistakes and would like to try again. I have noticed that moderators aren't on that much in my perspective. Once you get to know me, I am pretty nice.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod) only a few times in the past and i have learned from my mistakes.

How many hours do you have on the server?: 1 week 3 days 7 hours 58 minutes (Time I posted)

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302): JamesX2007

Bro didn't you just get banned for prop pushing?  Even if you didn't get banned, I can tell you are not up to the position.  -1.
"Pull up yo pants boy, this isn't Red Lobster!"

(11-25-2020, 03:30 PM)spiderdude007 Wrote: Bro didn't you just get banned for prop pushing?  Even if you didn't get banned, I can tell you are not up to the position.  -1.

This was posted before the incident
Plus, that picture doesn't show my physicsgun beam.
Other people were proppushing and I get banned

(11-25-2020, 06:46 PM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: 0 I'm not too familiar with you but getting banned doesn't help your cases a whole lot. I just need to see you more if I want to give you a fair rating.

Your application is poor in terms of content and you should really revise some sentences. Wanting to get more respect just for being staff is a no no in my book, if you were staff worthy it'd be expected that you gained the community's trust already. Please reconsider wording your application to more sell yourself rather than you need that +respect.

Good luck on the application

Thankyou Alaskan Butter, that helps a lot

Application Denied
Feel free to apply again in a week.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]