Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Staff Application.......Again
Rainbow 
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : CombatForce - Captain America

Steam Profile ID: 76561199008664593

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:524199432

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: Because I want to make the server better.  By better I mean less toxic.  Not saying the staff is toxic, oh no, the staff is great.  I mean the environment.  I want to make this server look better than it already is.  I originally took my original staff application down because after the whole gas can ordeal, I felt like I needed more hours on the server to get everybody's trust back, including staff.  I don't know if I have everybody's trust back, but I feel like I am in the state of mind to help the server out.  My goal is to "bring balance to the server" by stopping players whose only desire is to rape the game for others.

What will you bring to the server?: I will bring my experience of my staff position from The Sandbox (Fred on the internet stfu, if your reading this staff application, your voice box is gonna get destroyed by a gorilla dick).  I had 52 hours of staff experience on The Sandbox.  During that period of time, I was able to learn how to deal with people who didn't care about the integrity of the server.  I want to help those who break the rules to understand that they are ruining the experience for other players and help them to be good people.  

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?:  I have been playing Garry's Mod for a decent amount of time.  Also, while I don't seem the type of serious guy, I can get serious if the situation gets drastic.  Also, I love feedback.  I want it.  So I am open to feedback if something doesn't feel right to another player or staff member.  Since I have over 52 hours of staff experience from The Sandbox, I know the how to's of staffing pretty much.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod): Yes

How many hours do you have on the server?: Over 3 days

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302): Captain Murica#9797
"Pull up yo pants boy, this isn't Red Lobster!"

+1 Good app. Captain is a good guy too and I would like to see what he can do as staff
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

-1 Seen him lie before to staff >;)
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

-1. Time and time again I've been lied to about things by you. You've nearly crashed the server on 3 occasions, and you swear you'll stop. You told me you needed a mental break, which I respected, but now you've put your app. back up saying you're "fit for staff again." You never were in the first place. I do think you have potential but you really need to fix things.
[Image: 5107922505_gtr_frt_001_rr.png]