Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fistsofiron Moderator Application
Steam Name: Fistsofiron 

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198450608604

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:245171438

Do you have a microphone?:No, I do speak when I'm on phone.

Why do you want to become moderator?: From what I have seen, Neotek has been a really fun and creative place to be at, and I wanna help keep that atmosphere within the Neotek Community, and it would make me happy and reassured that Neotek stays a respected place to be in. 

What will you bring to the server?: I will help bring order to Neotek, cause I do see mischief and trouble with a sharp eye all the time and do wish there was a mod who was on to deal with it but sometimes its not possible.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I feel like I could pull my weight and help protect the community and keep its well being in check, but I do know there are better people to have apply, which is why I keep in mind that this application could be denied, which I'm fine with. 

Do you have experience with ULX? Sadly no. 

How many hours do you have on the server?: 2 weeks (nearly 3 weeks)

What is your Discord account?: Suur-Suomi Finlandia (Comrade)#9365 (I do change my name alot, but in the Discord server Im usually named FinnMight)

Okay, so basically this is a shit app. I really like you fist and you are extremely trustworthy, but man you need a microphone. I mean I know there was a SpilledCola moment without him using his microphone a whole lot, but it would help with various situations. If you can improve the application then I'd love to rate this higher.

+0

(07-11-2019, 12:20 AM)HorrorMortar Wrote: Okay, so basically this is a shit app. I really like you fist and you are extremely trustworthy, but man you need a microphone. I mean I know there was a SpilledCola moment without him using his microphone a whole lot, but it would help with various situations. If you can improve the application then I'd love to rate this higher.

+0

Look at accepted applications for examples. DON'T COPY THEM!!!

+0

The application is shit, but I love fists. Getting a mic would also be a huge help
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

Work on the app before I give you a rating.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

Work on app

(07-12-2019, 06:27 PM)Term Wrote: Work on app

are you copying me?
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

1 I truly trust this user as a staff member, as demonstrated by his actions.  The application needs a little more spice though.

(07-13-2019, 06:07 PM)Opossum Wrote: . Cool I truly trust this user as a staff member, as demonstrated by his actions.  The application needs a little more spice though.
DECIMALS ARE FUCKING NOT ALLOWED
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

+1 The app isn't great, but I think I could trust Fist as staff, we'll see if I'm wrong.

+0 I'm giving this app the seemingly universally accepted opinion of all of the other staff members. Shit app, great guy.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است