Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Application for Staff
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : Crazy Joe_The Financial Advisor

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/77057705770577057705

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:164536036

Do you have a microphone?:Yes,I have a Sades head set.

Why do you want to become moderator?:Because I fell like the server needs help staying up,and running as well as solving problems that users,and others on the server have.For example, spammers,rope spammers in specific,the rope doesn't give the owners name,but with my help I can get addon's on the server that will help solve this monumental problem.

What will you bring to the server?:I will help keep the server up,and running,as well as help remove issues that we find as the server grows in numbers.I can also aid in the process of getting more addon's to the server.But most importantly I will help people with issues others are causing.for example, no-clipping into peoples bases,or ACF abuse.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?:I have a lot of experience with being staff because I was a admin on my old server.It taught me a lot that will aid with what ever needs to be done for the server. 

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod): I've heard of it,but I've never used it,but in time I can learn what needs to be learnt.

How many hours do you have on the server?: 2 Days and 15 hours

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302):That One Hitman Turtle#4892

-1 App isn't any special, multiple grammatical errors, etc. etc. Just an overall bland application. 

EDIT: We can see who spawns ropes in logs... plus you don't need to become staff to suggest addons
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

-1 This application is god awful, so many grammatical errors. And you don't need to become staff to suggest an addon to the server.
[Image: unknown.png]

Shit app
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

-1 Though I believe Crazy Joe could contribute to the staff team, this application is pretty bad. The clearly unchecked grammar and trivial topics you mentioned show us you do not care enough for the position to write a well-thought out description for it.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

Application Denied
Feel free to apply again in a week
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]