Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Moderator Application (Bill Nye The Russian Spy)
Steam Name: "Bill Nye The Russian Spy"

Steam Profile ID: steamcommunity.com/id/BillNye66

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82092596

Do you have a microphone?: Yes. ModMic 4.0

Why do you want to become moderator?:
 The main reason I have such an intention is that I have never had any experience with administration or high-position responsibility myself. I wish to learn how to think for myself and compose myself enough to be able to help those who request it and play my part in serving the community.

What will you bring to the server?:
 I find it tough to list any deliverance other than enforcing rules and being a role model that inspires respect and reliance among the various users. I frequent this server far more than any other I have playing Gmod and that means I will be around quite often to assist with any requests for help from players. Supposing that anything urgent needs to be done, I will usually be on hand to care of it.

Concerning personality, a lot has happened to me within the past year to jostle me around. No matter though, as none of it can bother me with depression or anxiety anymore. I am actually very knowledgeable about the English language and can use a bit of wit to connect with users discussions they may be having. I learn most of this through curiosity. If I happen to not be informed about a pressing situation discussion or even debate of some sort, I first resort to asking about what it is I am dealing with so I can perhaps form a solution.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?:
 I am almost certain I do not have any more experience with administrating Gmod than anyone else who has attempted an application. If I were to say otherwise, I would be telling a complete lie, and lying is not something I do without a really damn good reason for doing so. I suppose if there is one thing I have experience with that other applicants might move on without is complete honesty. Making clear the real intent, reason or intent of actions, behaviors and feelings.

Do you have experience with ULX?: None. I had heard of it before, but I only know what is is now because I read their documentation a bit.

How many hours do you have on the server?: 24H shown on HUD in Gmod. However I guarantee that I have far more logged on the old server data, when the IPs were switched.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

i have a massive headache +1
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

Quote:I am actually very knowledgeable about the English language 
Este servidor es español.

On a serious note, I believe this user would serve as a good staff member, having many ties with the staff members, being active in the community, and being overall a great person.
+1

[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

I give this B a +1.  Probably the best application I have ever read.  Also, you have many ties to the community and I love that.

After reading this application, and watching the player from past experiences, I believe that Bill Nye is ready for a T-mod position. I give this application a +1, Good luck!
[Image: unknown.png]

I tink it good (its Bill come on) +1 Very well worded, instead of being a 2nd graders ass wipe of an essay its like a freshman's first essay

When you get ear raped into submission by notifications to review staff, have fun. More on topic, I have little to no doubt Bill is not only capable of trial mod but is able to move further up the ladder. Maybe one day, he too, can rape my discord notifications to review applications that do not capitalize the letter 'I.'

Application Accepted
[Image: Parappa20the20Rapper205BU5D205BSCUS-941835D-front.png]
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]