Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oreocheetah moderator application
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : Oreocheetah

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/oreocheetah/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:182539931

Do you have a microphone?:yes

Why do you want to become moderator?:I want to become a moderator because there has been an increase in issues on the server and staff members are not always able to get on and stop the issue. I am on for a couple hours a day and i notice these thing and i wish i could put a stop to it.

What will you bring to the server?:I will bring fair play for all players, new and experienced alike. It is not fair that new and old players have to deal with rude players. If new players come on it will make them not want to come back to play on the server, and old players would not want to come back either because of them.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?:I am a good problem solver and i have a keen eye for detail. I have noticed multiple offenses that have never been mentioned to staff, so it is not fair that they get away with it, they need to be punished.

How many hours do you have on the server?:I currently have 1d 12h

(08-06-2017, 08:08 PM)orionstarman Wrote: -snip-
-1 If I could I'd make this -2.

Shitty one sentence application.
Did you bother reading before making an application? Most businesses would laugh at this and use it as a napkin.
Sorry for being harsh. There's too many applications like these. Try English classes first.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

You were right on somethings, i was on a tight schedule i had to do do something so you were right that it was a shitty one sentence but i,m back i fixed it so what do you think of it now

I give this B a +1.  This person sounds like a perfect candidate for staff and his application shows he is able to fix his mistakes.  This to me is a good application.  Not the best but good.  Also, please capitalize your I's.

Ok thank you and it is something that i,m working on its one of the reasons i got a low grade in ela

-1 I HAVE ANIME AND GOD ON MY SIDE 

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

(08-06-2017, 10:13 PM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: -1 I HAVE ANIME AND GOD ON MY SIDE 

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[Image: 4zxv5.png]
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

+1 basic staff app could be better.
Also if you have a tight schedule why be staff?

[Image: dc0fe0c3d4.png]
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]