Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious Problem
Ok before i start i just want to say that this is a really good server not trying to be a hater. Anyways the amount of fucking trolling and minging and all the rule breaking on this server is fucking rediculus and im seriously about to leave the server for good because there is someone who is being a dickhead to everyone and i shit you not it happens every fucking time i join the server also there is no vote kick wich would be very useful at this point because im tired of hearing 2 year olds rage quiting including myself. And there is never any fucking admins on and when we call an admin they never come on the server and (when they do its because there are not playing with themselves) they dont know the situation and just strike down on the victim becuase the troller is older than the victim and the troller just lies and gets away with it and it happens all the time on any game because i guess kids are just something for older people to piss on ive been on this server for about 2 days total but its for short periods of time so ive been on and off from this server since the middle of 2016 so ive basically seen it all and i would apply for this server but the owner is kind of a jackass (Sorry SilverMight) so please admins get your asses on the server more and sorry this thread is so damn long.

I'm sorry about your experiences - but you have to keep in mind our staff team is not a bunch of robots, but humans. We all either have jobs, or are busy with school. If you don't want to hear people, you can hold tab to open the scoreboard, and click the speaker button.

Quote:And there is never any fucking admins on and when we call an admin they never come on the server and (when they do its because there are not playing with themselves) they dont know the situation and just strike down on the victim becuase the troller is older than the victim and the troller just lies and gets away with it and it happens all the time on any game because i guess kids are just something for older people to piss on 

If you've believe you've seen staff being abusive, you can file a Staff Report. I'd like to hear an example of this, because I've never had one person come to me and say this. I'm not trying to say you're lying, I'd just like an expansion on what you're trying to say.

I believe you've called me a "jackass" because I'm strict on applications. Most applications I see are lazily thrown together, and show no real desire to be staff. Keep in mind that if you're active on the Discord and the forums, you GREATLY improve your chances of getting staff.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]