Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Communist's staff app
Exclamation 
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : Communist

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198148903327/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94318799

Age: 15, I use it a lot when on Discord and the Gmod Server.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I use it a lot when on Discord and the Gmod Server.

Why do you want to become moderator?: I would like to be Moderator because I feel I would be a great addition to the staff team. I am very experienced on being staff and handling serious situations. I have read the rules and understand them, also I have common sense. 

What will you bring to the server?: A dedicated staff member that will be active on the server, forums, and discord. Also I have noticed a lot of rule breakers, prop spammers, Mingging etc on the server and I would like to stop them. These types of people flood the Garry’s Mod Community as a whole because it is becoming very toxic.    

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I think you should choose me because I am good at handling situations that involve authority. I know most of the ULX commands and can use ULX efficiently.

How many hours do you have on the server?: 45 Hours in total as of now.

+1, To be honest, I trust communist a lot, and I believe that he has great potential to better the server. He's mature when he needs to be, and a fun guy to play with. While the app could be better, I believe he's good enough despite what the application advertises
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

0 Good application all together, but you haven't really impressed me but I don't know about other staff members. So for now, my rating will remain a zero.
[Image: unknown.png]

+1 Commie is good and trustworthy. He listens to and follows the rules, I also believe letting him become staff will better him as a person in general. So I believe we can give him a chance, but he needs to be more mature at times. Time will tell if he will be corrupted by the powers of a staff member.

The application needs some work though. It's very very bland.

(04-11-2017, 07:40 PM)Smoooof Wrote: 0 Good application all together, but you haven't really impressed me but I don't know about other staff members. So for now, my rating will remain a zero.

Thanks smoooof for the criticism and I will try my best to impress you.

(04-11-2017, 09:04 PM)Ninja Sniper Wrote: +1 Commie is good and trustworthy. He listens to and follows the rules, I also believe letting him become staff will better him as a person in general. Since being in a authoritative position can curropt, you need to work to better yourself as a person to be less curroptable. So I believe we can give him a chance.

Thanks a lot Ninja

+0.5(?) Alaskan is gonna rape me for this (0.5 is fake)

I believe that your application is mediocre, but considering that I know you and I know how you follow the rules after I will put that aside. You can be immature at times, but you always follow the rules, and I believe you would be good at staff
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

+0 I have seen you in serious staff situations act mature and keep crowd control.  However, you do spam bombs from the WAC spawn menu and have gotten a little carried away in a few situations.

(04-11-2017, 09:27 PM)!ACE! Wrote: +0 I have seen you in serious staff situations act mature and keep crowd control.  However, you do spam bombs from the WAC spawn menu and have gotten a little carried away in a few situations.

I did that becuase i thought we were fooling around because you shot a couple davy crockets soooooo...

Application Accepted
Welcome to the Staff team
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]