Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Moderator Application
Before I can begin, I would like to address why I have been gone for so long and resigned in the first place. This is for staff members who do not know. My PC had some issues that prevented me from doing my job as a moderator, so I had made the decision to quit so there was no one wondering where I would be. I would like to apologize for this minor issue, and without taking up too much of your time, here is my new application.

Steam Name (must be updated if changed): TameTHEgAME

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198195314765/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:117524518

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I do have a microphone.

Why do you want to become moderator?: To ask to become a moderator is a stressful task. To balance this with my duties in school will be difficult, but I would like to help out the server as much as possible. To put it simply, I would like to become a moderator to not only keep the server clean and perform my job (that is, keeping players from breaking rules and monitoring the server) but to also take it as a learning experience. There are times when I find myself questioning my authority. Times when I'm not sure when I'm supposed to ban someone or warn them. I would enjoy learning how to become better at analyzing these situations and acting upon them.

What will you bring to the server?: I would like to on occasion brighten anyone's day. I want to make people laugh and make the server even more fun for players. This can include things like copying dupes (without crashing or lagging the server), creating fun minigames that anyone in the lobby can play, and all around just bringing a good time.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: When I join the server, it seems as if whenever a rule breaker joins the server, there is no moderator or admin on. I will make an effort to be online during weekday nights, and be online during certain times on the weekend. If I am contacted by a player via steam chat about an issue on the server, I will become active to try and rectify the issues in any way I can.

My time on the server amounts to 5 days, 2 hours, 39 minutes and still counting.

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely, 
TameTHEgAME

-1 you've only been here for the past 4 days, I believe that you should wait a bit before you reapply. Only 4.3 hours in a week? I think you need to get on more often and stay on longer before I believe you can consider yourself active again.

Good luck with the application.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

(12-16-2016, 09:32 PM)Alaskan Daddy Wrote: -1 you've only been here for the past 4 days, I believe that you should wait a bit before you reapply. Only 4.3 hours in a week? I think you need to get on more often and stay on longer before I believe you can consider yourself active again.

Good luck with the application.
I figured that would hold me back quite a bit. I plan on spending more time on the server now that my PC is working again. Thanks for your input!

0. I agree with Alaskan in some points, but I don't believe your a terrible mod. I'll wait for more replies and make my decision.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

0. Before I start, I cannot accept these applications. Now, I agree with Alaskan and SilverMight on this, you've only been here for 4 days and already applying for staff. Just give it some more time to get back into the swing of things.
[Image: unknown.png]

+1.  You were a good moderator on the server before.  And I believe you should come back and help out.

Application Denied
Application is denied due to user inactivity.
Feel free to apply in a week
Topic Locked
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]