Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exclamation 
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) :marcus_sup 

Steam Profile ID: 76561198306196244

Do you have a microphone?:Yes but i do not use it much it makes this scratchy noise. 

Why do you want to become moderator?:Well why does anyone everyone says they can help and I think I can do the same hope for a better server with more server moderators that help keep the server clean of mingers,e2 abusers,etc i was a operator on another server called Trumps hair but the server owner Grey was completely  too strict with everything so i heard of your server from a friend Kevin or you might know him as Serial murderer and i said lets check it out and then he said hey apply for staff and I said ok.

What will you bring to the server?:I feel like with a lot of work we could make the server rid of mingers and rule breaking and I and many others could help bring that back to the server. Im shooting in the dark here but im guessing when the server first started there was a period where nothing bad happened at all no prop push,mingers or anything like this so i hope i could bring this back because i don't know if anyone else sees this but don't you feel like when someone is breaking the rules there is no admin or moderator on and that's what i feel like all the time so i hope i could help that problem. this is probably what you hear all day same old same old but its different when the person who is asking you for a job or a slot in your staff in genuinely concerned about the server and what goes on on it. 

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?:I have had experiences with moderating or operating as you may call on another server for about a year before i was told about neotek and I might have a little more experience with this than others.
How many hours do you have on the server?:I currently have 2 days and 5 hours on the server 

-1 Application has various spelling/grammatical errors, and is not very unique.  Clearly there is a lot of filler in here. For example..
Quote:the romans and had a 200 year long peace with all of its nieghboring countrys called the pax romana i think we could try to do something like that with the server!

Some parts from my "Before making an application" thread..
Quote:Alright, now to start off with the quality of applications I've seen. Let me make an example.

"I will stop people from breaking rules."

I've seen this so many times it is not funny at this point. I understand that you want to stop players from breaking rules - because that's what staff does! It's so obvious that I feel this doesn't even need to be stated. It's so repetitive at this point.

Please make your applications unique. If I see "I will stop people from breaking rules" and "I go on a lot" I will actually go fucking insane. You need to show why you are a cut above the rest. Why we, should pick you over everyone else.
I understand, that you want to stop people from breaking the rules when other staff members are on, and you want to stop people from breaking the rules because that is what staff is! You don't need to tell me, and I swear I've seen this on every application at least once or twice now.

This applies to your various spelling errors.
Quote:You should be taking your applications as serious as a job application in real life. And if you say "well this is not serious" then you are not fit for a staff member. If your not gonna put effort in the application, then why should we accept you? Show us that you want the job (not like: "I want the job", and yes that has happened before)
EDIT: Please include your Steam ID.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

-1 This application is very poorly written , I could write an essay on the amount of grammatical and spelling errors, not to mention punctuation errors. To add to this, we have had several problems with you on the server. Until this application is fixed I will remain at a -1. Thank you and have a nice day!
[Image: unknown.png]

Application Denied
Feel Free to Re-Apply in a week
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]