Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderater by The_Anti-GuardinC3
Name : The_Anti-GuardinC3

SteamID :STEAM_0:1:96158651

Reason: I want to be a moderator because i'm tired of not being able to help around on the server.
all i have been able to do is sit and hope some one helps but no one ever gets on any more and i'm tired so i want to take matters into my own hands by applying for mod. I hear by Promise to "Stop braking rule" and "stop any one braking rules." So I hope you will pass my application and if you do I hope i'll make you proud!

-1  This is horrific.

To start of, please actually follow the applcation.

Please read my thread Before making an application

Here is some highlights that apply to you:

Quote:"To start off, some users don't even bother using the format. 
At all.

It's stickied on the board - there is no way to miss it. Missing the application really leaves a dent in what we think of you being a staff member. There is no possible way of missing it."

Quote:"I will stop people from breaking rules."

I've seen this so many times it is not funny at this point. I understand that you want to stop players from breaking rules - because that's what staff does! It's so obvious that I feel this doesn't even need to be stated. It's so repetitive at this point.

Please make your applications unique. If I see "I will stop people from breaking rules" and "I go on a lot" I will actually go fucking insane. You need to show why you are a cut above the rest. Why we, should pick you over everyone else.
I understand, that you want to stop people from breaking the rules when other staff members are on, and you want to stop people from breaking the rules because that is what staff is! You don't need to tell me, and I swear I've seen this on every application at least once or twice now.

Quote:
You should be taking your applications as serious as a job application in real life. And if you say "well this is not serious" then you are not fit for a staff member. If your not gonna put effort in the application, then why should we accept you? Show us that you want the job (not like: "I want the job", and yes that has happened before)
Another example of no effort: the one sentence application (or two, or three, I don't care.) 

I've seen people apply with one or two sentences. You are not a first grader, and this shows that you clearly don't give two shits about getting this job.

Also please fix your lazy typing.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

+1 make owner ASAP best app ever omfggggggg

Make real effort and I'll make a real reply <3
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

-1 This application is atrocious,"I want to be moderator because" I cannot support this application.
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: aERKiid.png]

Also the fact that you lied on your previous application doesn't help out a lot.

Alaskan put this in a good perspective.
(04-18-2016, 07:23 AM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: I don't support.

Lying on an application is like lying on a resume, the result is usually being denied for malicious behavior.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

Application Denied
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]