Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Should these addons be added?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Get Both
66.67%
2 66.67%
Get None
33.33%
1 33.33%
Only Time Grenades
0%
0 0%
Only Blink Swep
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
These addons are awesome
The Blink Swep: Avalible to all users - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...blink+swep ATTENTION: THIS MEANS TELEPORT NOT ACTUALLY BLINK!

Time Grenade: Avalible to trusted - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...me+grenade

DESCRIPTIONS

Hold left click with the blink swep to form a ball. Aim the ball at a surface (has a range) and let go of left click to teleport to that location. Pressing right click while holding left click will cancel the teleport.

Pressing left click with the time grenade will throw it (infinite ammo) after its detonation time any players in it's radius will be frozen in time. (You will know if you're in the radius if your screen is gray) The player will not be able to move, shoot, or do anything but chat and spawn props. The time grenade will despawn after 5-10 seconds. Holding right click while aiming a prop will freeze the prop in the air. (May cause console error spams) If you have been holding the time grenade for a while and hold r, you will reverse your time. The more you hold r, the furthur back in your time you will go. You will go back to your original position and recover any lost health. Maybe you should add a few rules to the time grenade such as no using it in spawn and other things.
[Image: mets11rap.png]

Ew
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

Of course, now you recommended for Trusted.

Trying to first one out.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

(09-05-2016, 02:21 PM)SilverMight Wrote: Of course, now you recommended for Trusted.

Trying to first one out.

No, I had this idea before I was trusted I just didn't have the time to suggest it.
[Image: mets11rap.png]