Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod Application by mets11rap
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : mets11rap

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mets11rap

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51403905

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: I want to become a moderator because I am always on the server and there are so many rule breaks and I just want to help this server out because I believe it has so much potential and I love it. The sever could have some other fixing like hex grenades on helecopters. I just want to help this server become a great empire with 60 player slots and constant active admins. I'll be very active to help this server evolve. I'll be fair and balanced. If a player is new and they do something I'll tell them to read the motd before warning and then I'll start warning. I'll be strict, but I will also be fair. I probably might do some sniping and stuff, but when somebody calls me, I'll teleport right away.

What will you bring to the server?: Ummmmm hotdogs, peace, no rule breaking, and ninja tutles.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I'm very experienced in tech related things and gaming.

How many hours do you have on the server?: 1d 13h 31m and counting

If you don't make me mod, this little buddy won't have a place to go Sad : http://www.katenash.com/wp-content/uploa....53.01.png
[Image: mets11rap.png]

Be mature on your app. It's unnecessary to write it this way.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

(08-07-2016, 06:44 PM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: Be mature on your app. It's unnecessary to write it this way.

cmon it was just a little playfulness!
[Image: mets11rap.png]

https://neotekgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=156

"You should be taking your applications as serious as a job application in real life. And if you say "well this is not serious" then you are not fit for a staff member. If your not gonna put effort in the application, then why should we accept you? Show us that you want the job (not like: "I want the job", and yes that has happened before)"
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

i don't support. i don't think your a moderator type. I've warned you for abusing E2 and this app is not serious. also, please don't say you will help the server evolve. the job is to keep the server in check so everyone has fun, not to change it, you may have your own opinion but its admin/owner's choice. other than that, in my opinion (although it may not matter) trying to argue a point that is invalid, "cmon it was just a little playfulness!" while also arguing with staff i find just sickening. in short, i can't support.

I know I am a trusted, yet I have much to say about this player, he breaks rules while staff are not on, and kisses up to staff, and yes maybe the app looks good, but wow there is a lot for me to not support, and I think some people can agree with me here.

(08-10-2016, 05:34 PM)Ruby Rose Wrote: I know I am a trusted, yet I have much to say about this player, he breaks rules while staff are not on, and kisses up to staff, and yes maybe the app looks good, but wow there is a lot for me to not support, and I think some people can agree with me here.

This will be taken into consideration. Any immature responses will not be tolerated now that this post is here. However, if it's not as true as it seems, please private message me. And if you're going to privately message me, I don't wanna see immaturity. I'd also like to see reports with VIDEO evidence.

Again, please fix your application by making it more mature.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

Application Denied
When you can watch PG 13 movies all by yourself. Like honestly, when I get messages about getting on when STAFF are already on, and you can't even wipe your own ass correctly. That is completely the opposite of staff worthy. Either grow the fuck up, fix your shit, and reapply, or have this Capri Sun, but we're still not tolerating any of your shit.