Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application from user Turtle1311
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : Turtle1311

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Turtle1311

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78763037

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: I would like to become a moderator because I feel I could keep players from ruining each other's fun, and that there are many rule breakers, I am very active and I see that I can stop these rule breakers from doing this, I also feel I can rectify my mistakes that I made as a Community Manager, and not have history repeat itself as I was immature and did not know how to be a proper manager, nor moderator, so this is how I hope to improve.

What will you bring to the server?: I hope to bring good vibes, lot's of fun, and keep the name as it is, the #1 Garry's Mod server

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I am currently an admin in a server called Pwnage Entertainment Network, and I am very active on Neotek

How many hours do you have on the server?: 1 Week, 2 days, 7 hours, 40 mins, and counting
yes

Please use the tip under the format to fix your app color.

Also please read my thread "Before making an application"
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

Please read this: https://neotekgaming.com/forums/announcements.php?aid=2

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

-1 Don't support. I honestly still don't think you're ready for staff cause of your maturity, which you definitely need to work on. Also you're too soft when it comes to insults to be staff, this would cause you to act immature in both situations of receiving constructive criticism, and also when a member jokes around. Also, the app, is copy and pasted which is lazy,
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

I actually retyped everything out Alaskan

Application Resumed

-1 I have to agree with alaskan butter on your application, to add to that due to recent events I personally feel that he is not ready for moderator yet.
[Image: unknown.png]

0 for right now, I'm quite neutral about this. I actually think you would be a decent moderator however the amount of people telling me about your temper and arguments that you've have had before makes me want to lean away. Unless you stop those arguments/bickering and control your temper, I can't accept this. However, this isn't denied. I still have to thing about this for now.

Application Denied
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]