Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application for mod
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : Xminemania

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198113619269

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76676770

Do you have a microphone?: Not currently, but is getting shipped.

Why do you want to become moderator?: I think that players should deserve a nice time on the server with nobody intruding the other players. Sometimes when I'm trying to have fun, some player will go out of their way and crash the server. Not just ruining my fun but all other players on the server.

What will you bring to the server?: I hope to keep everyone happy and make them feel like they are surrounded by respectful players that can enjoy their selves.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I may not be the most experienced player out there, but I am starting to be a more frequent player on this server. Every time I am playing, I don't see many admins or any other higher ranks on the server. At those times I could help with keeping the server enjoyable.

How many hours do you have on the server?: 13 hours and 6 minutes 

Thank You for reading.

Sincerely,
Xminemania

I have no clue who you are. Are you even Regular? I don't support. Also please fix your grammar: "hope to keep everybody happy and make them fill like this is what a server should feel like."

(07-18-2016, 11:59 PM)AnonymousRetard Wrote: I have no clue who you are. Are you even Regular? I don't support. Also please fix your grammar: "hope to keep everybody happy and make them fill like this is what a server should feel like."

I am xminemania

(07-19-2016, 12:04 AM)Xminemania Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 11:59 PM)AnonymousRetard Wrote: I have no clue who you are. Are you even Regular? I don't support. Also please fix your grammar: "hope to keep everybody happy and make them fill like this is what a server should feel like."

I am xminemania

Really? I couldn't tell. Don't be a smartass.

(07-19-2016, 12:07 AM)AnonymousRetard Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 12:04 AM)Xminemania Wrote:

I am xminemania

I wasn't trying to be one. Sorry

Please read this:
https://neotekgaming.com/forums/showthre...396#pid396
"Please make your applications unique. If I see "I will stop people from breaking rules" and "I go on a lot" I will actually go fucking insane. You need to show why you are a cut above the rest. Why we, should pick you over everyone else.
I understand, that you want to stop people from breaking the rules when other staff members are on, and you want to stop people from breaking the rules because that is what staff is! You don't need to tell me, and I swear I've seen this on every application at least once or twice now."
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

Please read this:
https://neotekgaming.com/forums/announcements.php?aid=2

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

i don't think i can support. it was ok until grammar and spelling destroyed your app. i still think you did an ok job all around. just please fix that spelling and grammar! try to be original like Silver said.

Application Denied

I never see you on the server, and you've been inactive.