Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
application for mod
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : TameTHEgAME

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198195314765/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:117524518

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, and i use it constantly.

Why do you want to become moderator?: When i go on the server, it's sad to see the other players have to suffer because of people who come on the server to break rules. I have seen bad players crash the server tons of times, and wish i could prevent this from happening. I love helping people on the server on a regular basis, and it would be great if I could help in more ways!

What will you bring to the server?: I hope to keep the peace and make it so that all players will feel respected. My main goal is to keep everyone happy while playing on the server, and make sure rule breakers do not interfere with the fun of other players.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: Although i don't have experience, I am mostly on in the afternoon or at night. An example would be 1:00pm to 4:00pm, and 7:00pm to 9:00pm. I don't usually see admins or mods on the server at this time. I think i could help at around those times, especially when there is no admin or other mod on the server.

I currently have 117 hours and 43 minutes and counting.

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,
TameTHEgAME

Nice app. I support.

Highly support - TAME, great application. Will decide if I will accept when more support comes in.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

Application Accepted

Great application, have fun moderating!
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]