Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scavenger's Staff Application
Steam Name: bafroom moderator

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77967112

Steam Profile ID
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116199952

Do you have a microphone?: Yes although it can be a little iffy at times

What will you bring to the server?: For a while I have been seeing so many things that could use improvement on the server. There a lot of things that could be added or need to be added. I feel like if I join the staff team then I could help move to improve the server.

Why do you want to become a moderator?: For one not only am I active through the day almost everyday, I would most likely be a good staff according to a good deal of people. For me common sense is most important. I will always see the better side of a situation, unless of course that situation is serious.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: So, I’ve been on Neotek for about 5 years and I know more people have been on longer but I’ve seen things from server crashing to child predators. I thought if I join the staff team then the server as a collective could work to solve these issues.

Do you have any experience with ULX?: I've used ULX in the past and found it quite fun to use. I always thought that being able to teleport or ragdoll was always fun.

How many hours do you have on the server?: Around 8 weeks or so

What Is your Discord name and number?: acav#7113

Messages In This Thread
Scavenger's Staff Application - by Scavenger - 01-03-2021, 03:48 PM
RE: Scavenger's Staff Application - by Rai - 01-23-2021, 07:22 PM
RE: Scavenger's Staff Application - by Hotel - 01-29-2021, 08:45 PM
RE: Scavenger's Staff Application - by dAsHmAn - 01-29-2021, 08:45 PM