Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scavenger's Staff Application
Steam Name: bafroom moderator

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77967112

Steam Profile ID
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116199952

Do you have a microphone?: Yes although it can be a little iffy at times

What will you bring to the server?: For a while I have been seeing so many things that could use improvement on the server. There a lot of things that could be added or need to be added. I feel like if I join the staff team then I could help move to improve the server.

Why do you want to become a moderator?: For one not only am I active through the day almost everyday, I would most likely be a good staff according to a good deal of people. For me common sense is most important. I will always see the better side of a situation, unless of course that situation is serious.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: So, I’ve been on Neotek for about 5 years and I know more people have been on longer but I’ve seen things from server crashing to child predators. I thought if I join the staff team then the server as a collective could work to solve these issues.

Do you have any experience with ULX?: I've used ULX in the past and found it quite fun to use. I always thought that being able to teleport or ragdoll was always fun.

How many hours do you have on the server?: Around 8 weeks or so

What Is your Discord name and number?: acav#7113

+1 I know Scav has alot of bad rep with the staff in the past but with my experience with him on the server he has greatly improved. He also bonds with the most of the community very nicely from what I've seen also. The app could be a bit better and he has a few mishaps here and there but so far he has improved.
Your Thread Has Been Commented By A Gay Man, How Do You Feel
[Image: Signature.PNG]

+1 Scav is good.
During my time as a staff member i've never had any trouble with him breaking the rules. For the most part he's a very friendly and fun player and gets along with most of the community. The only people who don't get along with him are usually poopy brains. He shows a clear understanding for the rules of NeoTek and his time on the server surpasses even myself. The app itself could see some improvements, but from my personal experience with Scav i think he's worthy of a staff role.

+1 poopy head, wait which head tho
"Pull up yo pants boy, this isn't Red Lobster!"

-1 I haven't been on as much recently, but most of my experiences with Scav have been telling him to stop micspamming and has a history of minging.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

+0.
Scav is a good friend of mine, but I really don't think that he would be very good staff material. He has a very long history on the server and he has been a member of the community for a long time. He is nice if you get to know him but I think he has a long way to go before he becomes staff. I think at the very least he should get trusted though.

+1 I have known this player for a while, has done some things in the past but I hope we can look past that and become a mod. The application has some errors but that can be fixed.
mmm big loud V8 engine mmmm

Application Denied
Feel free to apply again in a week
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]