Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fancymans Moderation Submission
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : Fancyman

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/fancymanhd
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:199398441

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: I've been playing on this server for a while now, and I like it a lot. When it comes to finding a new server to stick around in for awhile, finding one is rare, and I tend to try to become a moderator in return for entertainment.

What will you bring to the server?: I can understand the reasons some people wish to break rules, my temper is long if unprompted beforehand by something outside of the game. I'm good at compromising and solving problems without the need to punish.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I have a lot of experience in administration, and I can abide by rules. Solving conflict through debate and understanding is a specialty of mine.

Do you have experience with ULX? Yes, plenty of it. Once as head admin in a gmod server for around 7 months, and another time in Gmod3k for around a year.

How many hours do you have on the server? 120

What is your Discord account?: Fancyman#2148

Fix the format my eyes hurt

+0 Glad you fixed it, I think you would fit in the staff team though the application is a bit short and I haven't seen you much on the server.
mmm big loud V8 engine mmmm

(02-24-2021, 04:55 AM)FancymanHD Wrote: Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : Fancyman

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/fancymanhd
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:199398441

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: I've been playing on this server for a while now, and I like it a lot. When it comes to finding a new server to stick around in for awhile, finding one is rare, and I tend to try to become a moderator in return for entertainment.

What will you bring to the server?: I can understand the reasons some people wish to break rules, my temper is long if unprompted beforehand by something outside of the game. I'm good at compromising and solving problems without the need to punish.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I have a lot of experience in administration, and I can abide by rules. Solving conflict through debate and understanding is a specialty of mine.

Do you have experience with ULX? Yes, plenty of it. Once as head admin in a gmod server for around 7 months, and another time in Gmod3k for around a year.

How many hours do you have on the server? 120

What is your Discord account?: Fancyman#2148

I just looked at it- Holy cow, I had no idea that happened! My bad, I fixed it, sorry about that.

+1
pretty good application.
I've seen Fancyman on the server a few times in my time on the server, but recently, he's been on much more lately. I haven't had many interactions with him either so he doesn't exactly have my trust.
Although there has been a lot of staff applications lately, quite a bit of the staff team is inactive and I'm the most active staff member other than Dashman and Rai. I could use the help sometimes.
Since you have a history with being staff on other servers as well, I'm giving you a +1.

Application Denied
Feel free to apply again in a week
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]