Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NekoScrub's Staff app
Steam Name : NekoScrub, Dominant

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dominantslayer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128097629

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: I just really like handing out with you guys and whenever I get on the server I know I'm going to have a good time but lately I've wanted to become a moderator because sometimes when I'm on the server there will be someone breaking the rules and no admins are on so I have to contact and admin to help and I'm planning on becoming a lot more active.

What will you bring to the server?: Someone active with a neutral mindset for incidents I also understand the rules and when I'm doing a sit or when dealing with people I would get serious but understanding to new players. 

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I been a moderator on two other servers and have been a Senior Admin on a StarWars RP server for about 7 months also I have over 1,400 hours on gmod. So with that I have a lot of experience being a staff and the game. 

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod): I have used it many times on other servers.

How many hours do you have on the server?: 4day and 5 hours

What is your Discord account? : Dominant #9546
[Image: Screenshot_2020-10-21_23-24-51.png]

0 Dominant is a decent person, but I'm a little unsure of his staffing capabilities and his ability to control the situation
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

+1

I've seen you around a few times and you seem like a cool gamer dude. I've never personally seen you break any rules on the server. Also has ULX experience poggers

boe jiden

+1 I haven't played with him too much on the server but is trustworthy and I can see him as a mod, after all he hasn't really broken any rules.
mmm big loud V8 engine mmmm

+0.
I don't really know Neko so i can't really make an opinion on if he is good staff material or not.

Application Denied

Feel free to apply again in a week
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]