Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Permaban Appeal
Steam Profile ID: 76561198903086934
Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:471410603
Steam Name: Tyr4m1
Why did you get banned?: I came back from my one day ban and somehow I got banned from being racist and a lendee (idk what that mean) account from STEAM_0:1:175362098 (Convex Tricolor).

Lendee Account basically means alt account. and I've never seen that account before.

If you're using a family shared copy of Garry's Mod, you inherit the ban from the owner of the game.

Don't try to evade bans
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

(01-18-2021, 03:11 PM)SilverMight Wrote: If you're using a family shared copy of Garry's Mod, you inherit the ban from the owner of the game.

Don't try to evade bans

so no appeal?

READ CAREFULLY

Steam Profile ID: you already have it

Steam ID:
again you have it cos u just banned me

Steam Name: HyperLight88
Why did you get banned?: OK the ban reason states that i was banned for the following which i will explain.

EXTREME RACISM: This is refering to me being angry at hazard. i broke every server rule to get banned...Nothing...i begged them to ban me...nothing... so i said the n word alot then they ban me... B U T lets keep in mind this is hazard not neotek. 1st of all i would never ever ever say it anywhere else. i just hate hazard gaming. 2nd of all its not neotek so why was i banned from neotek. 3rd of all I am sorry for any offence i have caused neo tek. i didnt mean to upset anyone on neotek and i genuinely am not a racist person.

2nd ban reason was spam pinging:   AGAIN THIS WAS ON HAZARDGAMING NOT ON NEOTEK. i never spammed neotek this was me @ing hazard staff because they were being rude to me prior.

3. CONSTANT HARASSMENT: no...just no never did i ever but ok.

and finally number 4 was a complete lie and a false just to get me hated just a tad more. ****USING AN ALT ACCOUNT*** This was false im still on my main account.... i changed my accounts name cos i was changing my account up anyway cos i dont pllay on EPN anymore and i was still on my account which i even said.
A PERMA BAN. i was banned literally right now and once again HOTEL was the banner... i'd appreciate it if this ban appeal was taken seriously. 

If you wish to contact me about this appeal (which i hope you do) contact me at [email protected] or my discord kawaii#2005 
Please unban me from the discord and the gmod server im fucking sorry. ill do anything...

(02-27-2021, 04:34 PM)EPN Wrote: READ CAREFULLY

Steam Profile ID: you already have it

Steam ID:
again you have it cos u just banned me

Steam Name: HyperLight88
Why did you get banned?: OK the ban reason states that i was banned for the following which i will explain.

EXTREME RACISM: This is refering to me being angry at hazard. i broke every server rule to get banned...Nothing...i begged them to ban me...nothing... so i said the n word alot then they ban me... B U T lets keep in mind this is hazard not neotek. 1st of all i would never ever ever say it anywhere else. i just hate hazard gaming. 2nd of all its not neotek so why was i banned from neotek. 3rd of all I am sorry for any offence i have caused neo tek. i didnt mean to upset anyone on neotek and i genuinely am not a racist person.

2nd ban reason was spam pinging:   AGAIN THIS WAS ON HAZARDGAMING NOT ON NEOTEK. i never spammed neotek this was me @ing hazard staff because they were being rude to me prior.

3. CONSTANT HARASSMENT: no...just no never did i ever but ok.

and finally number 4 was a complete lie and a false just to get me hated just a tad more. ****USING AN ALT ACCOUNT*** This was false im still on my main account.... i changed my accounts name cos i was changing my account up anyway cos i dont pllay on EPN anymore and i was still on my account which i even said.
A PERMA BAN. i was banned literally right now and once again HOTEL was the banner... i'd appreciate it if this ban appeal was taken seriously. 

If you wish to contact me about this appeal (which i hope you do) contact me at [email protected] or my discord kawaii#2005 
Please unban me from the discord and the gmod server im fucking sorry. ill do anything...

Make a new thread

Thread closed
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]