Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Kiera Moderator Application
Heart 
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : Kiera

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kierax

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56845001

Do you have a microphone?: I do not. Looking to get one soon.

Why do you want to become a moderator?: Firstly, I am a well-respected member of the community, I like to engage in positive and interactive engagements, I like to make everyone feel welcomed, and have a say in their part. Whilst Being a part of the NeoTek community, I have learned; this server is not just a Garry's Mod server, but also a family, so that means they would do whatever it takes to make everyone happy. Now being realistic; this is highly unlikely and almost impossible to achieve, but I will make it one of my main goals to make sure everyone has a say in what they want, and what they would like to see.

[cWhat will you bring to the server?: I would bring a professional, positive, and cool mindset. I would make it an important part of my job to make everyone feel associated and a part of the community. I would like to give everyone a voice. I would like to have people have an equal say and have an ear always open to requests, and suggestions on what to improve on the server, as you can never have "the perfect server."

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I used to Own a DarkRP server with over 30 Members. But was closed down due to Work and Personal Issues. Secondly; I used to be a Senior Admin for a Sandbox server called GlobalCross, I then left due to the sexual harassment and sexism I was receiving, I kept my head up and I continued being the person I am today. I have over 800 hours on Garry's Mod and have a large number of people know who I am on sandbox servers.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod): I have a lot of experience with using ULX, some examples of some commands that are used are; !ban [Pretty Straight forward] !kick [Again Straight Forward] Then you can do complex commands like !ulx LogEvents Which Logs the events of Player disconnects, Joining and deaths.

How many hours do you have on the server?: As of writing this; I am 31 hours into the server.

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302): 𝓚𝓲𝓮𝓻𝓪#0001

+1 Pretty good app, not as good as mine however.
[Image: unknown.png]

+1 Good app good player maad city
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

+1 changed that god awful font on the discord name
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

+1 Great app, great person, has good ties to the community and experience.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

(12-31-2020, 10:53 PM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: +1 changed that god awful font on the discord name

Excuse me!! I have you know It was a very Cool Font, Only for cool people.  Cool 

Thanks tho!  Heart

(01-02-2021, 04:35 AM)Bill Nye The Russian Spy Wrote: +1 Great app, great person, has good ties to the community and experience.

Mr Russian Spy... Ew

Much Appreciated!!  Heart Heart

(12-31-2020, 03:48 AM)SilverMight Wrote: +1 Good app good player maad city

I've heard the stories, This city is filled with Mad people. Bonkers.

America Sucks, UK FTW!!!  Cool  Big Grin

Thanks Silver!!  Heart Heart

(12-30-2020, 11:46 PM)Large Uzi Vert Wrote: +1 Pretty good app, not as good as mine however.

Your feet smells like Cheetos, Get good noob..  Sleepy

Thanks Smoooof!  Heart

+1 Quite the gamer 
Your Thread Has Been Commented By A Gay Man, How Do You Feel
[Image: Signature.PNG]

(01-05-2021, 10:17 PM)Fistsofiron Wrote: +1 Quite the gamer 

My dream was to become a gamer, and I have achieved this goal. OwO UwU PwP

Thanks a lot Fistofiron (Fist)!  Heart Heart

+1 Good application.
"I have no soul, have a great day!"

(01-07-2021, 04:42 PM)ChrisTheKid2706 Wrote: +1 Good application.

Ty Sir!  Heart Heart

dababy  Big Grin Blush