Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spookgata's Ban Appeal
Hello there, long time since we last talked.

Steam Profile ID: 217386849
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:108693424
Steam Profile Name: spookgata
Why did you get banned? I got banned for ignoring staff, toxicity towards other players and minging.
Why do you want to get unbanned?: I think I should get unbanned since, as SilverMight has stated on a status post I had made under GMod, I had been a good player yet just messed up pretty badly that last day. I'm going to admit that this ban was completely my fault and that I probably should've acted better, and not continue doing what I had been doing that day even after I got told to stop. Even if this isn't accepted, I'd just like to take chance to, at least apologize for my actions on the day I got banned.

+1 Support
I wasn't around when you got banned but i can say that I've known you long before i even got a trusted rank and you were not that bad of a player. Not super mingey or anything, albeit a bit immature at times. I'm sure the incident that got you banned was likely a lapse in judgement. You have stated to me and others on steam your deep regret for your actions and I believe that your time being banned has straightened you out

But please god just stop saying the n word and we cool.

Also refrain from bumping, dont worry we see ya Smile

I mean if it was one mess up like silver said sure +1

Accepted

Thread closed.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]