Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Steam Profile ID: 76561198015898186

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27816229

Steam Name: ChessieSB

Why you got banned: Making insensitive/offensive George Floyd jokes (Ban reason says RIP George Floyd)

Why you want to get unbanned: As I mentioned above, I was banned for making discriminatory jokes towards George Floyd, a man whose death sparked nationwide turmoil this year. I would like to genuinely apologize for committing such an action, as I had gotten carried away with the non-harmful satire being thrown around in the chat originally. I understand this act was racist and wrong, and I did not intentionally mean for it to be berating or mocking in any way. And I would also like to condone myself for what I did on the Discord with the Owner and Staff Team, as I spoke of some tossed around rather conflicting info and some rather unintentionally racial details against Floyd and unnecessarily made the whole situation worse. 

I gave myself a moment to think about my mistake, and honestly I regret many of the decisions I did, especially after the whole thing in the Discord. I promise I won't cause these issues again, as I took what was initially a harmless joke into something very wrong. I'll try and learn from this as well, if I can even be able to appeal this and get unbanned.

I really don't want to be problematic here, but there are some posts by other individuals who have not gotten answers in months, and the 'i got banned again' thread posted recently (as of December 19th) actually got a response.

From what I understand, you guys may be very much "busy with work", but I would advise putting some time to check all appeals.

Your ban has been repealed, please refrain from discussing the topics in insensitive manners or possible "unharmful satire" as the content you said was in fact enough to get you banned in the first place.

Topic locked
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]