Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dashman's application
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : Dashman

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198994354863/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:517044567

Do you have a microphone? Yes, Turtle Beach 50P Recon.

1: Why do you want to become a moderator?

This server is very popular and is always thriving with players because of how enjoyable it is. I enjoy this server too because the player base is very fun to play with. However because of that popularity sometimes people will get their enjoyment from doing multiple things that can be harmful to a good experience. I would never want to ban anyone but if it comes to that situation I will do anything to make sure everyone's happy.

2: What will you bring to the server?

Give every player an excellent and fun experience, people would ruin that healthy atmosphere for the sake of their own enjoyment or because they have a problem with someone else. I will cool that problem and at the very least keep everyone happy again. Even if it results In banning someone which I wouldn't want to do, especially if they are a common player. I am never insulting or toxic either, never is there a reason to be toxic to another player because of a small problem.

3: Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?

I don't have much experience but I took a mental note of every rule on this server. If a player breaks a rule I stay as cool as possible until it's been handled, never would I get a bad temper. Abusing powers as mod is something I would never do, there is no excuse for doing such because that balance would be broken and at the very least one player will be unhappy.

4: Do you have experience with ULX? 
Unfortunately no, but as mod I believe I can gain much more knowledge and understanding of ULX. 

5: How many hours do you have on the server?
Currently 3 weeks.

6: What is your Discord account? Dashman#5888
mmm big loud V8 engine mmmm

+1 Good player, always a joy to talk to and interact with on the server. Talks about cars and I have no fucking clue what he's talking about but I still like watching it go down. Would make a good trial mod IMO
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

All the power to you +1
"Pull up yo pants boy, this isn't Red Lobster!"

+1 Support

This user has been on the server for quite a long time, he's well known by both staff, and the community. He has had some minor incidents, but they were nothing major, and in general he has not broken anything too serious to the point where it's concerning. I personally have never dealt with him on anything too concerning, his application looks tidy and neat. And as SilverMight said, all I hear about on the server whenever he's around is "cars, cars, cars" which is most the time a little entertaining to hear. 

I would recommend him as a Trial-Mod on the server, he has nailed down the requirements, shown everyone, and me that he has shown the maturity (most the time) Good luck, and we hope to see you as part of the staff team!

- RR

+1 slut
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

thanks i feel much better
mmm big loud V8 engine mmmm

+1: A few errors in your grammar, but a great application. Nice and large, has everything it needs to in an orderly fashion, no formatting errors, fairly straight to the point, and the list goes on.

I have faith in you.
Told yall so

+1 I have faith in this man too. He is a fairly good guy from what I have seen and I see potential. 
Your Thread Has Been Commented By A Gay Man, How Do You Feel
[Image: Signature.PNG]

aplacation pacepted
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]