Hotel

Steam Profile ID:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198246352704

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0: 143043488

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, and I also use the text chat.

Why do you want to become moderator?
I've been playing on Neotek for a little over 6 days in total on the GMOD Server and I've been really enjoying it so far. I've met some really great people like Rai, Twovibez, who recently became Trial Moderator in the past few hours, Bot 2, Cap, Silver and much much more. I've seen my fair share of people who only come around to cause trouble in the server. I'll report them to staff, but if staff don't reply in the next 5-10 I will most likely take matters into my own hands. I just want to make this community just even a little bit better for everyone. I was nearly Moderator on another server but it keeps shutting down and dying because there's apparently some really weird and sketchy stuff going on there. I've looked up to all of the Moderators and Admins of every server I've been on and for the past 5 years I've always wanted to be like them.

What will you bring to the server?
I will bring positive things to the community and I will always be available to loan a helping hand to anyone that needs something. I was welcomed here with open arms from everyone and everyone here is treated as an equal. I seem to have made a reputation for myself in the server and i'm liked by a lot of people. Although I'm not the greatest at some things like building I'm pretty good with new ideas and I'm pretty good at breaking up and solving arguments. I just want everyone here to be positive as possible.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?
Some staff that I've seen over the past few years are nothing but people who get bored and do bad things and abuse their powers and just hand out permabans left, right and center. I won't ever be like that. If someone is causing trouble I'll give them one or two more chances depending on what they did and then I'll move on to banning if I ever have to. Although I do have a short temper I've grown up being taught to keep it under control and I'd say I'm good at it. Last week, I was holding an event. The event was where I spawned in waves of enemies and people that were participating in said event killed the enemies. I asked them if I would make a good Moderator and they said yes. People like them are what make my day better and I want to be like them to make other people's days better as well.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod)
Yes I do!

How many hours do you have on the server?
1 week, 1 day and 44 minutes.

What is your Discord Account?
Motel Heater#6275

refixed app. +1
"Pull up yo pants boy, this isn't Red Lobster!"

Sorry about that first post, I couldn't find a way to delete it.

(11-22-2020, 06:14 PM)spiderdude007 Wrote: refixed app. +1

thank you

(11-23-2020, 12:35 AM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: +1 baller.
He's a good user who has distinct goals and is willing to go the distance to moderate. Mature enough to understand what we want out of staff and I think has the capabilities of being a competent staff member.
Thank you

+1 Good app, good man, does drugs

(11-25-2020, 06:52 PM)Term Wrote: +1 Good app, good man, does drugs

thanks term!

+1 pro gamer, chill dude, already helps out alot with his votekick privileges. Fuck em up

(11-26-2020, 04:56 AM)Alstanbery Wrote: +1 pro gamer, chill dude, already helps out alot with his votekick privileges. Fuck em up

thanks man <3 fav mod

+1 I know from my personal experience with him on the server that Hotel can do good as a staff member here. I can see the potential of him within the ranks of the staff team. 
Your Thread Has Been Commented By A Gay Man, How Do You Feel
[Image: Signature.PNG]

(12-28-2020, 09:24 PM)Fistsofiron Wrote: +1 I know from my personal experience with him on the server that Hotel can do good as a staff member here. I can see the potential of him within the ranks of the staff team. 

AYEEEEEEEEEE