Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SniperPro's Staff Application
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) :SniperPro

Steam Profile ID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/sniperpro2569/

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:29175302

Do you have a microphone?:yes.

Why do you want to become moderator?:I want to be a Moderator because I love Moderating Servers I enjoys and this server I really do enjoy and I know there's a lot of staff who are busy with school college and work and I wanna help out and be part of the Staff Team.

What will you bring to the server?:Team Work Moderation Enforcement to the Rules Reliability Strong Effect availability I will Moderate the server for 24 hours if needed and ensure the players who enjoy their time in the server and help the server grow.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?:The Reason why you should choose me over someone else cause I learn quick and can deal with a lot of situations I can easily tell when someone is lying or trying to act like the inncent person my previous staff experience from other servers I Moderated for combined with my abillty to do a good job makes me perfect and suitable for this position on the staff team.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod)Yes.

How many hours do you have on the server?:17 hours and 7 minutes.

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302):SniperPro!#6633!

-1 My eyes are bleeding
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

-1; "inncent"
Told yall so

oof I tried

You can still fix it lmao

eh don't really know how to tbh like confusing for me plus work my slammed now so Sad

Application Denied
Feel free to apply again in a week.