Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Staff Application
Steam Name :TwoVibe273

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198807260833/

Steam ID: (STEAM_0:1:423497552)

Do you have a microphone?: yes I do have a microphone

Why do you want to become moderator?: When I first joined this server I wanted to become a member of this community and help any way I could. I was a moderator on a server before and I've had the best time while I was there but like all good things, it came to a end, but already here I've had a much better time I also have been meeting some awesome friends. So I want to be a moderator to give new players that same welcoming experience too, while getting rid of all the negative thing that might ruin player enjoyment and love for this server.

What will you bring to the server?: I will bring many things to this server like I will always bring help to someone who needs it in any way I can, I will always try to bring new players to this server while keeping the bad eggs out, Another is if I'm told to do something specify I will do it to my best abilities also I will bring the best experience and enjoyment to this server that I can while still doing my job. These are my goals to bring to the server but I do have many more goals that I will try to bring to the server. I also hope to bring many more friends here to this wonderful server, I hope to be here much longer and get to know more people then the last server I was on.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: Most moderators I find just do their job and what they're told, nothing else, but I'm looking to give people the best time I can give so they will come back and make new friends like what happened to me. I also find that some moderators have a short temper and I've dealt with some people who were only there to wasted my time but I won't ban them for no reason unlike some moderators I've met before.

Do you have experience with ULX? Yes I do know how to use ULX fairly well.

How many hours do you have on the server?: I've now been playing on this server for a week now.

What is your Discord account? TwoVibe273#3497

+1 Pretty good app and you seem like you actually really want this position. Your app has variety and is different from what we usually see in staff apps. I would like you see you as a staff member, good luck!
"I have no soul, have a great day!"

+1  ~  +Support

This user's application is well done and detailed he seems to want the role, judging by his "said application" I've seen him a few times and he seems well mature and chilled to be fit with the authority of staff. He's never been dealt with and not by me either, at least I hope. Overall, this user is definitely a true example of a "staff member" 

Hope to see you in the team soon!

- RR

+1: Aside the handful of grammatical errors littered across the application, it's quite the good application. You seem to be on a lot, from the looks of it you're friendly to others, and you haven't been negative in any way, to my recollection. It's quite long, which is great, and has a soul beyond being informative. Your application, unlike many others I've seen, gives me great confidence in you. Give yourself a pat on the back.
Told yall so

+1 yeah hes a crazy frog alright
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

(11-11-2020, 08:09 PM)ChrisTheKid2706 Wrote: +1 Pretty good app and you seem like you actually really want this position. Your app has variety and is different from what we usually see in staff apps. I would like you see you as a staff member, good luck!

Thank you, I hope you have a nice day!

+1 
good player, great app, yea not much to say.
"Pull up yo pants boy, this isn't Red Lobster!"

Application Accepted
Your rank will be applied shortly. Congrats!
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]