Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Toby's staff app/mod
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : {toby the katto}

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198404381082

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:222057677

Do you have a microphone?: Yes (I'm very shy though but ill do my best)

Why do you want to become moderator?: Well wanna try my best to help around maybe even take other admins shifts if there feeling a bit burnt out. I don't know why but i've always had this feeling of wanting to help on a server.

What will you bring to the server?: I would bring to server is [I'm hoping] a mainly midnight to afternoon admin [Cause work and stuff] and like i said maybe even take shifts of other admins if there burned out or just wanna do something else.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: Well i have some experience with running a server of my own [Couldn't pay for it anymore]. and im admin on another server that had died out so im looking for a new admin position.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod): On a scale of 1/10 id say about 7 maybe 8

How many hours do you have on the server?: 3ds 14hs

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302): {toby}#3012

+1 The mod app is a bit short and has a few grammatical errors, but its also pretty concise and to the point. I'm also noting the staff experience when giving this rating. The person on the server from what I have seen is a really nice person/chill. I have not heard any trouble about you from members of the community nor staff. Only things I can say is maybe a few more sentences for each question and fixing grammatical errors. Other than that, solid app in my opinion.
Your Thread Has Been Commented By A Gay Man, How Do You Feel
[Image: Signature.PNG]

-1: The application is incredibly short, and what's there is very bland. Spelling isn't great, and the grammar isn't stellar. You don't know to capitalize the letter "I", and you missed punctuation on certain words. Under the "Why do you want to become moderator?" question, "I don't know" won't suffice as reasoning; you should know why you want this position. The background you claim to have is nice, though numbers would help drive it home. An overall very mediocre application.
Told yall so

0 Low effort application and don't know you all that well
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

+0 I'm staying neutral. There is not a whole lot here, but you have experience both prior and with us as a good person apparently. What is stated in the app I agree with Fists about.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

+1 The application is kinda light but i see you a lot in game and you seem like a cool dude. I haven't seen you get into any real trouble anytime i've seen you online. Good to know you have some experience, and your volunteer work at the CMC gave me a good taste of the kind of mod you'll be.

+1 This app isn't the best I have ever seen, but I see you on the server a lot. Whenever there is something going on, you always keep your cool. We might of had a couple of bad run ins in the past but you never held a grudge and I find that really good in a staff member. All I would say is maybe beef up the app a bit, but over all, I would like to see you on our staff team.
"I have no soul, have a great day!"

- 0 ~ Neutral

Have seen on the server, never had a slap on the whist, the player seemed mature and has never done anything wrong, but the only thing that triggers me is you saying why you do not know why you want to be a moderator on here. It's a little confusing why you do not know why you want to apply on here, my advice is to just keep playing the server till you figure out what you want in your application, otherwise it wont look detailed enough to be fully positive to the team, also another thing is how short it is, with each important question being 1 - 3 lines long, which needs a few more added on, apart from that, everything else is fine about the application, and your attitude seems fine. But there's more downsides, than upsides, and it's tough for me, so i'll keep it a 0 for now

Application Accepted
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]