Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Russian Gun staff Application 2
Steam Name (must be updated if changed): The Russian Gun

Steam Profile ID: =https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972744543/

Steam ID:{https: steam_0:1:6239407}

Do you have a microphone?: I do have a microphone 

Why do you want to become a moderator?: The reason I want to become a moderator is that I want to help maintain the server because throughout the 5 years I've played on the server, I've had an enjoyable experience playing on the server. I want newcomers to have the same experience I had. I'm pretty well-liked among the community. I've made good connections with most users and even some staff. It makes my blood boil when someone joins the server and doesn't read the motd and break 7 rules in 5 minutes. I'm on for least 80% of the day.      

What will you bring to the server?: If I get accepted, I will be someone who will enforce the motd/rules and will be on whenever I can to deal with a problem. I want to create an enjoyable experience for new players. I will be the person who walks into a problem and knows how to handle it correctly.  

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I have pasted experience as a super moderator for about one and a half years. I also have been with the server for about 5 years. I always have Discord open. I also spend a lot on the server and it's at the times when most staff would be at work are school. I also never idle. I understand the job and I know what not to do and what to do.  I also talked to a lot of staff before writing this.

Do you have experience with ULX? I have 1 and a half years of experience with ULX and I am relearning it as we speak  

How many hours do you have on the server?: 5 weeks 4 days 22 hour 21min

What is your Discord account? : The Russian Gun#3731

-1: Seems you're dedicated to getting this spot, however things still aren't up to snuff; grammar is really quite bad and certain sentences are broken entirely, though it's all a bit better than last time. Spelling is mediocre with a handful of errors, and again, is better than last time. The "What will you bring to the server?" question consists of only two sentences, which isn't a large problem, but it doesn't help. SteamID has "https:" before it, though the ID itself is correct: this error comes from your last application, and it seems you've copy pasted it and not corrected this. The time you have would be nice, had it been true; it's gone from one and a half years to eleven and a half years. This, along  with the other errors and such, won't be getting my vote.

I went back to your old application, and the paragraph at the bottom won't grant you immunity to errors, your application will be treated like everyone else's.
Told yall so

+1 Grammar errors are now fixed, and the app looks far better because of that. You seem like a good person for the server like I said before and I'm interested to see you as a T-Mod.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

ok I will take note

-Agreeing with what gabe said, and with what bill said, you need to fix your applications and make them work. You are a good and majoritively well behaved person on the server but this and also me seeing you not to be staff potential are why I give my rating. 
Your Thread Has Been Commented By A Gay Man, How Do You Feel
[Image: Signature.PNG]

ok fix my grammar I just need to addon to the what will you bring to the server question

+1 Decent application, good player but a little unsure on his staffing skills. Experience helps a ton too.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

+1 The application is decent and to the point which I like, along with your continued dedication to the server. I think your experience on the server and it's environment would be great for staffing as well.

Good luck with the application.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

(10-22-2020, 11:30 AM)Fistsofiron Wrote: -Agreeing with what gabe said, and with what bill said, you need to fix your applications and make them work. You are a good and majoritively well behaved person on the server but this and also me seeing you not to be staff potential are why I give my rating. 

+0   
I am changing my rating after seeing the app has been edited and improved. The thing that prevents me from making +1 is from what I've seen of you on the server, I don't think you have staff material.
Your Thread Has Been Commented By A Gay Man, How Do You Feel
[Image: Signature.PNG]

Application Accepted

[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]