Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
Information 
Steam Name : TwoVibe273

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198807260833/ 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:0

Do you have a microphone?: I do have a mic and I use it over typing. 

Why do you want to become a moderator?: I want to become a moderator to help with trolls that are just there to ruin the fun and be there to help when most people would be off so I can help. Also I was a manger on another server until it shut down.

What will you bring to the server?: I don't know yet but I here to help when possible 

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could have more experience?: I will stay calm, be respectful and do what I'm told. 

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod): I believe I did use it before the other server but If I didn't I will go through it all until I understand

-1 Tolled
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

(10-17-2020, 09:28 PM)SilverMight Wrote: -1 Tolled
Told yall so

(10-17-2020, 09:29 PM)the gabe Wrote:
(10-17-2020, 09:28 PM)SilverMight Wrote: -1 Tolled
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

Information 
sorry I over looked this, but it's fixed now.

Still -1: You've fixed one error, of many. To give proper response, so you understand, the spelling is horrible, and the grammar is fine, though that's due to how short the application is. It's very bland, and as mentioned before, tiny. "I don't know" isn't a valid response to "What will you bring to the server?". SteamID is invalid, too.

Also, manger.
Told yall so

-1 Looking at this app immediately, the first flaw that stands out is its lack of extensiveness. There is very little here at all. Other than that, there are more spelling mistakes that others have pointed out.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

+0 I can see you want to help with the server but you need to flesh out your application, maybe go into points with each of your answers for the questions in the format. I will possibly bump up my rating when the application is redone. Also put your steam ID in properly.
Your Thread Has Been Commented By A Gay Man, How Do You Feel
[Image: Signature.PNG]

Application Denied

Feel free to apply again in a week
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]