Samurai Blue

Steam Profile ID:
https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199085826448
Steam ID: 
Samuraiblue16

Do you have a microphone?: 
Yes

Why do you want to become a moderator?: 
To help the server in any way and also I always wanted to be a mod in a Garry's Mod server before, But I was in charge of it. And I'm always online and so sick of people being a bully or make fun of or breaking rules.

What will you bring to the server?: 
A mod that will be online 247 and will be on duty the whole time and keeping an eye out for any people such as trolls, hackers, rule breakers, and it's better to have mods than not have one.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could have more experience?: 
I have been in military classes for three years as a sergeant, Mix with being a team manager. I also had experience being an admin in other games such as Roblox but I quit Roblox and on an SCP game, you should pick me because I will be online all the time and doing work and do as I'm told to do without stoping till death comes or till the task is over.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod
No, I have not but I can learn it fast.

[u][b] How many hours do you have on the server?:
[/u][/b]
  2 hours 1 minute

[u][b] What is your discord username? [/u][/b]
[u][b] Samurai Blue#0654[/u][/b]

-1 Poorly formatted and low effort application
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

(10-15-2020, 02:00 AM)SilverMight Wrote: -1 Poorly formatted and low effort application

I edited it and fix some of it and try my best at it or didn't think of something I forgot about.

+0

Same with Silver, application needs to be redone and uniform. From what I have seen on the server, you do not cause trouble and you do speak respectively to staff (Me at least) I'll reconsider it when the app is edited/redone.
Your Thread Has Been Commented By A Gay Man, How Do You Feel
[Image: Signature.PNG]

-1 There is junk formatting all over this, the spelling is awful and there is a multitude of other grammatical errors. You'll probably need to fix this up into something else altogether that is of far higher quality.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

(10-15-2020, 07:36 PM)Fistsofiron Wrote: +0

Same with Silver, application needs to be redone and uniform. From what I have seen on the server, you do not cause trouble and you do speak respectively to staff (Me at least) I'll reconsider it when the app is edited/redone.

I remade it please be honest.

-1: You probably didn't bother to read the application format post (https://neotekgaming.com/showthread.php?tid=1), as you've attempted to add formatting which shouldn't be there. Beyond that, even after a "rewrite", the spelling isn't something to write home about and the grammar is really terrible all around. The contents are incredibly bland, and you don't even meet the time requirements, at 2 hours, when the required is 6. The SteamID is incorrect, and you didn't even try to get the proper one, you just put your name there. Overall terrible application.
Told yall so

(10-19-2020, 04:23 AM)the gabe Wrote: -1: You probably didn't bother to read the application format post (https://neotekgaming.com/showthread.php?tid=1), as you've attempted to add formatting which shouldn't be there. Beyond that, even after a "rewrite", the spelling isn't something to write home about and the grammar is really terrible all around. The contents are incredibly bland, and you don't even meet the time requirements, at 2 hours, when the required is 6. The SteamID is incorrect, and you didn't even try to get the proper one, you just put your name there. Overall terrible application.

Thank you for reading my format, Sir.

-1 Very poorly formatted, also, it looks like you put no time and/or effort into this. I have seen you on the server a lot, and you are a good player, but it is ultimately down to your app. Please re-write you app.
"I have no soul, have a great day!"

Application Denied
Feel free to apply again in a week
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]