Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boris' Staff Application
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : UncleB0ris

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198352912663/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196323467

Do you have a microphone?: Yup, and it's somehow still working after 3 years.

Why do you want to become moderator?: Lately, I've been cursed with too much time, and nothing to do. I've been a mod on DarkRP from 2017-2020, so I have experience. However, I do notice there is a lack of staff online sometimes when I am online. (I guess I get on when the staff gets off). I also figure you guys are taking applications so why not try and get my position back and fill the void in my soul.

What will you bring to the server?: I bring a fun, light-hearted atmosphere wherever I am. I am quite forgiving on various offenses, if the culprit is genuinely apologetic. However, if someone comes on deliberately to cause harm to the server or violate the rules, I deal with them swiftly and effectively. I also get along quite well with my fellow members of staff.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I doubt most people applying here have 3 years of staff experience based off of what the owner has stated about lackluster applications, but the more staff, the less cancer on the server. After all, a staff team is not only there to enforce the rules, but to filter out the bad eggs that plague any server with a following. (Also I bring dem good memes)

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod) Yes, I understand it's basic functions to deal with various problems such as jailing, tp, kick, and banning.

How many hours do you have on the server?: 32.05

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302): UncleB0ris#5748
[Image: jFedpoD.png]
"Please don't get in the way. I have finally found my utopia."
-DIO's VA acting as a girl's chair

-1 among us pfp

The application is great and it seems you're active on the server but I haven't heard much from you outside of this. I personally can't support due to the uncertainty of your character. I'll leave a more detailed response later.

+0

Good luck with the application.

Edit:

After him spending a little time more in the discord, I was really able to get to know him better. I really feel like he has what it takes to be staff, he's fun going yet also mature enough to trust him with the serious stuff. I think he'll be a nice addition to the staff team. +1
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

Yeah, Twas a server called UndertaleRP. It's dead rn, but literally everybody on there knows about me. Hell, I'm still mentioned by veterans to this day. I got servers full of em, ya can ask any of em. Ask em about Boris, and they'll give ya a scoop.
[Image: jFedpoD.png]
"Please don't get in the way. I have finally found my utopia."
-DIO's VA acting as a girl's chair

+
Same here with in the dark about any true info. I have seen you on the server and you have not made any trouble from what I have seen. They do seem like they know Gmod from what I have seen too.  
Your Thread Has Been Commented By A Gay Man, How Do You Feel
[Image: Signature.PNG]

+1 Played wifi with smash and is a overall genuine dude. I think he'd make a good staff member.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

(10-16-2020, 12:36 AM)SilverMight Wrote: 0 I have no idea who you are but decent app. You won't wifi me in Smash though

Now he has played the game of ultimate smashing.
Your Thread Has Been Commented By A Gay Man, How Do You Feel
[Image: Signature.PNG]

Application Accepted
You are not fast enough
You are not brave enough
You are out of luck
Now it is time that you die very rough
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]