Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jerry Mod: Part 3
Steam Name: Jerry

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JerryMann/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:100145930

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: I could go on like I did in the past about filling in the empty staff team, but I would just be lying to myself and others now. I simply seek to provide what I feel I have due to the server for how long I've been here as trusted.

What will you bring to the server?: I wish to bring a positive influence and productive actions as moderator for the NeoTek Garry's Mod server.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: Because I know much of the current staff team have faith in me to provide unbiased and fair judgement during moderation with my previous times as moderator while I while try to fix an active schedule to improve my activity on the server while not over-working myself from school work and the server.

Do you have experience with ULX?: Yes, I have a moderate amount of experience with ULX when I was a moderator on the server

How many hours do you have on the server?: 503+ Hours

What is your Discord account?: Scary Jerry 1.2#2402

+1 I want my McJerrBears on the staff team again
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

+1 He called me a gamer before, and he's a gamer, also a Grandmaster Rat King
Told yall so

+1 You are much better off now than when you were staff a while ago. I want to see you back on the staff team.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

Application Accepted
Jerry Part 3
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]