Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Britney200500's Moderator Application
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) :Britney200500

Steam Profile ID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150823508/

Steam ID: (STEAM_0:0:95278890)

Do you have a microphone?:I do have a mic but it is very bad.

Why do you want to become moderator?:
I have been apart of the NeoTek community for a little while. now, and in that time I have made a lot of friends and established good connections with some of the regular, however just as any other server there is often rule breakers who join, who wish to do nothing except for harass other players- and some of the other admins are too busy to get on. I often see new players who don't read the MOTD breaking simple rules, and there is no admins on to deal with it. I would like to be that admin, to corrects their behaviour, as I am an active member of the community.

What will you bring to the server?:
I bring a positive attitude and a good understanding of the rules. As said above, I am able to be on every day  when I don't have school and I enjoy playing on the server, I feel like if I was staff I would be able to help in making it a better place for new players and current players.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?:
You should pick me over somebody else, because I have a firm understanding of the rules, and I am an active player on the server. I join whenever I can, basically, and that's when I don't have schooling. I have 2 weeks on the server and that time is not spent idling for hours, but instead playing the server and engaging with the other players. I bring a positive attitude to the table and I'm not somebody who abuses their powers or doesn't understand how to do my job.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod)
I have Very little experience with ULX although with time I'm sure I'll be able to learn it quick.

How many hours do you have on the server?:2weeks,1 day,2 hours (As of writing)

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302):Britney200500#4179

+1 Britney has been pretty great on the server from what I've seen. Enjoyable to have around and I believe is active enough to suffice a staff role. Plus the application was well written and thought out.

Good luck on your application.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

+1 This is a great app, definitely one of the better ones I have seen lately. You have lots of ties to the community and have made a show of engagement and positivity. You would also seem to have lots of time to spare to tend to the server's needs. All of this combined together, I have high hopes for you and I am excited to see you as a trial moderator.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

+ 1 really good activity on the server and an over all good player, I would like to see you on the staff team.
"I have no soul, have a great day!"

0 App is alright, comparable to a slice of cheese on a hot summer day; however, you are a good user and I would love to see you as a moderator. You got pizzazz.
[Image: unknown.png]

+1 Good player, good app, yeah.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

Application Accepted
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]