• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exodiums Ban Appeal
Information 
Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198370905288/
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:205319780
Steam Name: Exodium 
Why did you get banned?: Toxicity and "Verbal Language"
Why do you want to get unbanned?: 

Well not only is literally every other server on Gmod[/size] AID's and has nothing but a shit community behind it backing up the server. But this server also has people who I'm friends with who play either daily or almost every day. Yeah I am toxic and at least I'm mature enough to admit so, yeah I'm rude, snobby, anything negative that can be said has been said to me so I'm well aware of the type of person I am. The fact I was genuine about donating $300 of my money to the server just goes to show how much I enjoy playing on here. Goofing around on this server is fun and I think people should realize that before NeoTek I was playing on Lucid... A toxic server where if you wanted to even accepted on there you kind of have to play defensive when it comes to other players. I didn't come on this server to be a public nuisance and intentionally get people to hate me. I get that the way I speak and the tone I give off isn't [size=small] inviting but the general assumption is that I'm toxic to everyone. I try to make it obvious that its not me being serious but I guess that's just not obvious enough or it just isn't allowed. So you can keep me banned or unban me cause I'm not gonna argue. But I do genuinely wanna play on the server and I think the attention I get from people on the Discord can be a bit excessive. Anyways I hope whoever is reading this is having a good day and I guess let the "Judge" decide.

-Exodium

Now it seems I was perma banned for what I can assume is joking about Ice cream flavored cum, telling a staff to tell me a joke. kruNk said he was giving me one last chance. I didn't do anything on the discord that can be considered toxic so now I'm just left confused? If someone can let me know that would be greatly appreciated.

First and foremost I'd like to address your reasoning for your ban and why we took the route we did. You were banned initially for excessive toxicity in regards to insulting members using offensive slurs. These offensive slurs were discussed previously by the staff team, which you constantly berated others with the insults "autistic" and "retarded." Any counterargument to this is nullified because of the fact that you proceeded to join the Neotek Discord and asked why you were banned. You proceeded to justify why your dupe can "detect retards." An unnecessary stab at people on the server with the sole intention of being toxic. As well you joined the Discord server with intentions to argue with staff about your proposed ban. The initial ban was set for a week, which was decided by me, and ultimately the easiest punishment we could've given you. Other propositions were 2 weeks or a permanent ban.

At this point, you have joined the discord and have decided to continuously argue with us over the ban. Your persistence in the matter caused you to resort to heinous decisions including attempted guilt trips, bribery, and common insults with the crowd. I will acknowledge that the staff team and discord members could have done a lot better job handling the situation. I will not put them all at fault though, nor punish them, as you proceeded to egg on such repulsive behavior. You decided it was a good idea to repetitively engage in the situations to a near 2-hour post-ban time frame. Such misbehavior has caused us to resort to punishing you even further for the events in the discord. The consistent immature bickering has only strengthened our resolve in making sure that you received adequate punishment for the outbreak. Said punishment had been extended to a permanent ban on the server and a permanent ban on the Discord. And no, you were not banned for joking about cum flavored ice cream on the Discord, just the mere and utter obnoxious behavior that you presented to us when trying to argue about your ban.

One more thing I'd like to address is that you have been banned beforehand and were unrightfully unbanned previously. I have discussed with the staff member and I pleaded that there would be no more bans lifted without a proper appeal. Your reason for your previous ban was Dox threats which alone is a permanent ban. If anything, you were given a great second chance, a privilege that others would not get under the given circumstances. The truth of the matter is that you squandered said blessed chance and that resulted in your second permanent ban. You even pleaded to the staff member for a second chance, and it seemed that your initial apology was not as sincere as you otherwise stated.

For these reasons and your actions, your ban appeal will be denied. You will remain banned from the Sandbox and the Discord server. I really hope that you decide to make better decisions in the future, as these were detrimental enough to determine your continued fate on the server. Farewell.

Topic Locked.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]