Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
Steam Name (must be updated if changed): The Russian Gun

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972744543/

Steam ID:https: {steam_0:1:6239407}

Do you have a microphone?: yes I do have a microphone 

Why do you want to become a moderator?: The reason I want to become a moderator is that generally love this server and I want to protect the sever so many others can have fun on this server as I did. Also, throw out my time as trusted I've had hated it where so one is doing something wrong and you try to vote kick/ban off the sever, and no one votes so I can't do anything and I hate not being able to do anything about it. Cause I am one of those people who will try to fix the problem no matter what. 

What will you bring to the server?: Wish to be the person that is always there to help a person no matter what the situation is. I just generally want the sever to be a fun place for almost ever one not a toxic shit show.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I have been with the server for about 5 years. I've been a super moderator on a different server for 1 and a half years. I've also talked to multiple staff on the sever about becoming a moderator. I am usually on for long amounts of time. Also, I rarely get pissed off. And I can handle situations properly.

Do you have experience with ULX? I do have experience with the ULX { I did not know that the menu was called the ULX before this edit}

How many hours do you have on the server?: 5 weeks 21 hour 

What is your Discord account? : The Russian Gun#3731[

Also sorry if half to rewrite this a hundred-time I'm not that good a writer and don't take petit on me because is said this. {Also would you be willing to do this on a voices call}

-1: The entire thing is horribly written. Broken grammar and spelling errors all over the place, seems extremely rushed. The time you claim to have is nice, however that paragraph alone is terribly put together. Please sit down and rework the entire application, if you desire this position.

EDIT: Also noticed that your SteamID is wrong.
Told yall so

Application Denied
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]