Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Namm's Moderator Application
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : namm360

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087271976

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63503124

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, but I prefer to not use it.

Why do you want to become moderator?: I've come to know alot of the regulars on the server and they've become a fun and exciting part of my day, I'd love to use my experience to help keep the server playable and sane. I notice that I'm usually on when no mods are, my schedule is pretty unpredictable but I get on almost every single day. I take pride in helping newer players discover the cool things they can do on the server and putting a theoretical smile on their face, because I know it's hard for some new players to be able to establish a place in the server. I would like to avoid people writing the server off when they see someone breaking a rule and nobody is there to fix it.

What will you bring to the server?: If I'm available and someone PM's me to help them with something or reports a player, I will definitely get right on. I already dedicate alot of my time to the server and if I were selected as a moderator, I would take it seriously, though I wouldn't want much to change. I don't want people to think of me any differently, I just want to be able to help people out with their problems with a little bit more fidelity. 

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I keep a level head and I dont like to pick favorites, if someone is breaking a rule, they're breaking a rule, whether they're my friend or not. I am very friendly with the server staff and users, and I feel like I'd be a good addition to the moderation team on NeoTek. I've never moderated a Gmod server before, but I've been an administrator on multiple FiveM and MTA-SA servers so my experience is reasonable.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod): I'd like to say I know all the commands I'd have to use, possibly minus a couple I could be missing. I know how to kick, ban, bring and goto, and jail, as well as access the ULX '!menu.'

How many hours do you have on the server?: 1 Week, 2 days, 12 hours, 32 minutes (as of applying)

What is your Discord account?: namm360#7393

+1. This is an excellent application. You were very thorough with your reasoning, and quite convincing of the nature of your behavior. I believe you'd make an excellent mod. While we don't require a mic, we strongly encourage it, so I would at least use it when necessary, such as a sit in Gmod or if we are discussing staff-related topics in the staff chat on Discord. Hope all goes well for you.
[Image: 5107922505_gtr_frt_001_rr.png]

+1: An outstanding application, very well written and thought-out. Although you lack experience with Garry’s mod in particular, the amount of experience you’ve obtained in other games is reassuring. You’re on quite a bit and as TyMotor said, you’re very well behaved. I hope to see you as Trial Moderator soon.
Told yall so

+1 Good application, very well written. Had one occasion where he broke a rule but that was immediately fixed upon confrontation, and I think he's a very good player plus a very good builder. He also has an anime profile picture which makes him a G.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

+1 finally a good application
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

[+1]

Namm has been on the server for a while now, definitely has been quite nice and mature, behaviour-wise. He also has seems to fit the criteria, both in-game and application. Me and Gabe have been seeing Namm since he first came, he has been doing nothing wrong, there were a few setbacks. But i'm not gonna post a negative verdict over some tiny warnings I gave out before. Overall I think Namm would be a great addition to the team, helps out the server that's for sure. So right now i'm gonna do what everyone else is doing, and give namm a +1

Application Accepted
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]