Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeadForever5's Staff Application
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : DeadForever5

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thedogfromhell/

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:194213778

Do you have a microphone?: Yes and I sound fucking young as hell

Why do you want to become moderator?: I like being a mod as I am a mod in many different servers and I would love to start events. I also feel the moderator community needs someone like me jokester type and I love the server so much I just wanna help it out a bit.

What will you bring to the server?: I will bring "funny" jokes, I also can very easily find out minges and stuff like that just purely off of things they spawn this also works out with my ability to use ACF wire and other things in the server. I am also well know in the community

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I am very persuasive and I can get people to think I know what I am saying so I can make people learn better. I am also very good at finding things out for example I can find what angle someone is shooting at to deal with minges during events and other things. I am very calm in most situations and I am very good at keeping my temper.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod) Not a lot but enough

How many hours do you have on the server?: 1 week 1 day 50 minutes

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302): DeadForever5#7562

-1. This application seems and feels very rushed, and looks like no real effort was put into it. Formatting, spelling, and grammatical errors show a lack of care. I haven't seen much of your behavior on the server, but your answers do not fill me with hope about your performance. Saying, "I can get people to think I know what I am saying" implies that you are incapable of handling a staff position on the server.  Seeing as though your only thing you will bring that's different is "being a jokester" makes you no different than anyone else. Nothing's stopping you from making events on the server, so why should that be a reason to apply? I won't even consider this "application" until it is shaped up. Clearly you aren't ready for this.
[Image: 5107922505_gtr_frt_001_rr.png]

-1 Poor application
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]