Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Gabe's Application
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : the gabe

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BilbardTettyBoogins/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94499063

Do you have a microphone?: Not currently, but if I happen to be accepted I will look into getting myself one.

Why do you want to become moderator?: I enjoy the experience on the server, although sometimes the server can experience issues with rule breaking, whether it's prop push, repeated spawnkill, abuse of ACF/Wire, and many other things. It can greatly degrade the playability of the server, and I wish to help diffuse those situations to make everyone happy, when possible.

What will you bring to the server?: I bring a lot of experience with moderating on servers, and have the experience to diffuse tense situations in a quick and efficient matter. The less time users spend listening/being part of a situation, the happier everyone will be (besides the person/persons receiving punishment).

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I have administrated on two different servers, being "Sinister War Chest" and "Bacons Lounge", and both of which were sandbox servers. I had gained 3 years of experience from Sinister War Chest, ending at Co-Owner along as strong bonds with the other staff and the owner before it closed down. I also got 1 year from Bacons Lounge, as admin with fairly strong bonds with the staff/owner before quitting due to personal reasons.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod): Yes, as mentioned above, I have a little more than 4 years of experience using ULX, and I know it like the back of my hand. I don't have to stumble around with commands and can execute them quickly.

How many hours do you have on the server?: As of writing, 5 Days, 23 Hours, and 8 Minutes.

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302): Kid Snatcher#9376
Told yall so

+1 Gabe is very active on the server and I think he's a great player, glad to see he has experience too. I think he'd make a good staff member
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

+1 Well written app, trustable person, has experience with moderation. I'm excited to see what you'll do as staff.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

I fully agree with SilverMight and Bill Nye. You have been tremendous with both activity, and behaviour. You also seem to have moderation experiences in my opinion as well. You would make a great addition to the group, hope to see you soon as T-Mod

[ +1 ]

Application Accepted
Your rank will be applied shortly.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]