Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Moderator Application
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : BillyBOB
Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RAWR132/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81085949
Do you have a microphone?: Yes.
Why do you want to become moderator?:I want to become a moderator because i like this server and it saddens me to see that people break the rules.  I want to help keep the server free of those who want to break the rules.  I also want to be able to help the people who need help from a moderator or an admin.  I hear a lot of people say, "are there any admins on?" when there are none on.  I want to help those who need staff help. I have been an owner on another sandbox server and I loved helping out people in need.
How many hours do you have on the server?: 3 days and 10 hours

Support this - however waiting for others opinions until I decide on a choice.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

Support. But he is a little bit inactive so. Kinda 50% 50%

Made my decision. I don't support. Sorry. Although he was an outstanding Moderator in the past, we cant risk him going completely inactive again. Like with Temere, he was inactive, active, and has been inactive for quite a while now. We cant risk that happening. I hope you understand what I'm saying, and I hope you try to Moderate other servers. I just dont think this is the server to Moderate on with the risk of being inactive.

Thank You

-Anonymous

Accepted - Ross, while I see your choice, it seems as if that has changed. Plus with the Time of Abscene staff section we can identify if you are going away for a while.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]