Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wordlesswings amazing mod app
Wink 
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : wordlesswingsthegamer

Steam Profile ID:STEAM_0:0:0
Steam ID:https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198901492721/edit

Do you have a microphone?: of course

Why do you want to become moderator?: I want to have the ablity to be able to fix  problems and
and have neo tek be a experience everybody loves but its not possible if we have people constantly prop spamming when there's no admin or prop pushing and abuse of acf , of course you have admins that deal with that already but you can always have a helping aka me. I really just want to show that neo tek has rules and I want to enforce them.

What will you bring to the server?: I have alot of patience and am very good with talk with players but not only that i can respect and try to have a deep understanding of what people would say to me because it not hard to just listen to sombody then make a choice and thats what makes me good at taking care or defusing very tense or ignorant situations.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: i dont have any experience with being a admin but I would love to take this opportunity to learn from your server and really show what i can do past just enforcing rules and yelling at people. I am able to become more then just a admin on the server i really want to become that dude that everyone goes to for help .

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod) no but i would love to learn about this mod

How many hours do you have on the server?:5days 22hours and 31mins

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302):Wordless#4859

Requirements: i have non but to be accepted 

-1: very poor application, atrocious grammar and spelling. The whole thing seems quite rushed. Additionally, you didn't even follow the formatting guide. If you really want this position, show us that you want it: go redo this entire application, and put some real effort into it.

EDIT: I didn't notice, you also gave an invalid SteamID. Quite sloppy.
Told yall so

-1 This is bad
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]