Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mod application Attempt 2
Steam name, Must be updated if changed: The Angry Madeline

Steam id: My steam id is  STEAM_0:1:154177859 

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I do.

Why do you want to become moderator?: Well. After rethinking. Its not just from the rule breakers and the Scummy people on the server. But I also have always wanted to have a place to start. You see, I have never been a moderator before. Or at least on a serious note, So If this does get accepted by any means I want to use this as a chance to Learn the basics and become better For this type of moderation. this may or may not be accepted by the higher Up's, But if it does do know i will try my best to make you proud.

What will you bring to this server? what i plan to bring. Other than spending a lot of time in the server i want to also be creative with ideas. Especially Since i see how much fun and creative people can be. From  Scenes to role playing. To just outright making bases to have fun in, Watch videos or movies. Or even Just your average Gmod pvp.
Also i am a digital artist if you are looking for that.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?
well i Wont  lie. I am probably not the best Person you would see for a moderator But i do intend to make Good things happen over in this server. For i am not the smartest or the greatest But i do plan to help. i also do have a little experience ULX. Considering that's the commands you Mostly need me to know.

Do you have experience with Ulx?: I do have a little experience and i plan to learn more of it

How many hours do you have on the server?:
3 days 21 hours and 59 minutes at this current moment

[b]What is your Discord account?:   Millia-the-Meep(Aeris)#4632
[/b]

[b]If you would like more questions or more depth into this please let me know id be glad to add more.
[/b]

[b]-Edit Chris and the others I've now noticed about my mistakes of grammer withen and I now have added in my age. Sorry about that
[/b]

-1 Poor app, formatting is incorrect multiple points throughout the app
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

-1 inconsistencies in punctuation and grammar, lack of depth in regards to contents of the app. I can't really say much on a behavior based notion but I'd appreciate if you spent some more time on your app.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

-1 the grammar, punctuation and formatting here is pretty bad along with the meaning and depth regarding what we want to see in an app. Check the accepted apps for some guidance and try again.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

-1 "ive noticed rule breakers" That isn't something we look for in a staff member. On top of that this app doesn't even tell your age. It is also horribly written.

(06-16-2020, 12:42 AM)Bill Nye The Russian Spy Wrote: -1 the grammar, punctuation and formatting here is pretty bad along with the meaning and depth regarding what we want to see in an app. Check the accepted apps for some guidance and try again.
I will try my best. thank you for your honesty!