Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sdigjsdifmwikrj/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53178239
Steam Name (must be updated if changed): ball destroy (may have a tag like [PLA] or [TPR] depending on how long it takes for a response to the appeal before the name)
Why did you get banned?: I literally do not remember. 
Why do you want to get unbanned?: I have a bunch of friends that play on Neotek regularly, such as Faded and Strayed, and would like to join them. I'm capable of working with the staff to figure out what happened if needed, and I'm available on discord 99% of the time if you need further information. (not allowed#4223)

Ban image

You tried to evade your ban, am I correct?
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

(05-20-2020, 07:21 PM)SilverMight Wrote: You tried to evade your ban, am I correct?
I really don't know, but that sounds believable for something I would have done around that time.

I'm going to put it this way, trying to evade a ban like that does take determination, I'll give you that. But that alone may be more serious of an issue than what you may have been banned for in the first place. It means that you cannot take responsibility of your actions and cannot discipline yourself; Therefore, we had to do it for you.
[Image: 5107922505_gtr_frt_001_rr.png]

(05-20-2020, 11:37 PM)Amphibious05 Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 07:21 PM)SilverMight Wrote: You tried to evade your ban, am I correct?
I really don't know, but that sounds believable for something I would have done around that time.
It sounds like it is considering you tried to use 4 different Steam accounts to do so. That's pretty inexcusable holmes
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]