Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monika's Application For Moderator
Star 
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : Yuri

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198407347566/ 

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:223540919

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you want to become moderator?:  I would like to be moderator, because I want to help this server anyway I can, and as of now, I can't do any help to this server, because I have barely any power to do anything. So, I would like to be a mod so I can enforce the rules, be a respected player, and help people with their problems. I will bring maturity to this server, I may not act mature a lot, because I like to be goofy, but if it's needed I can be serious. I also want to suggest things for the server.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I have a lot of experience on this server, I know the ins and outs pretty well, therefore I would be a pretty good pick, I have also have dealt with people before, that are trying to troll, I can roll with it, and it doesn't bother me too much, unless I'm in a very bad mood which is quite rare.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod) Yes, I use it all the time, and i know all the commands that a mod would use, like Jail jailtp kick ban etc.

How many hours do you have on the server?: a little over a week

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302): Monika#7586

I want to die

-1 Meh app, meh activity, still has a lot to be proved tbh
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

-1 Overall the application isn't that good, and I haven't heard too many good things about you bud. If you can prove to us that you've got what it takes then I'll gladly change my review and rating.
[Image: unknown.png]

-1 This app isn't very good. We need to see more meaning to it. If you truly want to be apart of the staff team, then you must show us that you want to.

-1. The app feels very rushed, and considering you dipped on the server for a few months, you need to prove yourself once more. I did not think you could handle VIP Trusted, so I most definitely do not think you're ready for moderator.
[Image: 5107922505_gtr_frt_001_rr.png]

Application Denied
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]