Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monika's Application For Moderator
Star 
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : Yuri

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198407347566/ 

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:223540919

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you want to become moderator?:  I would like to be moderator, because I want to help this server anyway I can, and as of now, I can't do any help to this server, because I have barely any power to do anything. So, I would like to be a mod so I can enforce the rules, be a respected player, and help people with their problems. I will bring maturity to this server, I may not act mature a lot, because I like to be goofy, but if it's needed I can be serious. I also want to suggest things for the server.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I have a lot of experience on this server, I know the ins and outs pretty well, therefore I would be a pretty good pick, I have also have dealt with people before, that are trying to troll, I can roll with it, and it doesn't bother me too much, unless I'm in a very bad mood which is quite rare.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod) Yes, I use it all the time, and i know all the commands that a mod would use, like Jail jailtp kick ban etc.

How many hours do you have on the server?: a little over a week

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302): Monika#7586

I want to die

Messages In This Thread
Monika's Application For Moderator - by Monika - 05-12-2020, 04:58 PM