• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Moderator Request
Big Grin 
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : BlockMan

Steam Profile ID: TRDtaco17

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:0

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: i want to be a moderator because i would like to fix issues and help the community grow to be a peaceful community. I also feel that having this rank would give me more responsibility.

What will you bring to the server?: less rule breaking and more fun for the community. I would want to bring these because a lot of bad things happen on the server sometimes when moderators aren't around. I will also help players out, bring more activity, and help the community grow.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: i thought i would be chosen over someone else because most moderators aren't online a lot but I am on pretty much every day. the moderators that have more experience is Tymotor And Ryankz11. i really like having them around. Once you get to know me, I am very nice and don't curse at people at all. Cursing isn't me. SilverMight is a great owner and it is nice to have him around. I thought being a moderator would fit me since I am online pretty much every day. I noticed that when moderators aren't online, people like to start breaking the rules a lot. This kind of rule breaking involves prop pushing, building in the sky box, mingery, spawn killing, and prop spamming. Rule breaking happens all the time and it gets dealt with, but sometimes doesn't. Being a moderator could be stressful but it benefits the community and it helps it grow. It sure is very helpful having moderators online. Moderators make the server more peaceful and I would do the same.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod) only a few times in the past and i have learned from my mistakes.

How many hours do you have on the server?: 7 hours

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302): JamesX2007

Horrible application, format messed up, lazy app -1
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

(06-14-2020, 07:29 PM)SilverMight Wrote: Horrible application, format messed up, lazy app -1
what do you mean?
Angry

(06-14-2020, 10:59 PM)JamesX2007 Wrote:
(06-14-2020, 07:29 PM)SilverMight Wrote: Horrible application, format messed up, lazy app -1
what do you mean?

The application lacks depth, any meaning. It has no meaning in regard to what we want to see in an application. For reference, you may check the Accepted section of the forums to get an idea of what a quality application looks like.

This is the exact opposite of what an Accepted application would look like.

Please make adjustments if you wish for a better assessment of your application.

Otherwise, agreed. -1
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

-1 This app is pretty bad. Grammatical errors are everywhere and it does not have much value or meaning.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

-1 Horrible app,Not well written, Also you like to argue with staff so that's a no from me.