Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198298935353

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:169334812

Steam Name: PP enus

Why did you get banned?: I got banned this morning because an admin thought I was the one who crashed the server.
The reason they thought this is because when I logged back into the game I started spawning thumpers near the spawn the reason
I to all honesty do not know, it was just a stupid thing that I should not have done. I didnt know thumpers could cause crashes because
I just started playing this game again because my computer broke down and I just now got a new one. its been a year and my knowledge of the game has been forgotten.
I am Learning the ropes again I did not know thumpers could crash a server because all of the servers I played did not have thumpers in the spawn menu.
But I deleted the thumpers before anything bad could have happened.

Why do you want to get unbanned?: because this server is the best Gmod server I have ever played in. Its fun and the community isn't toxic like most servers
and I really hope that I will be able to experience this server again. I hope you can forgive me for this stupid mistake and unban me.
I love the community that this server has born and I want to be apart of it.

Do you know who banned you?
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

I am not sure but it could be homeland because he was the only admin that i know of that was on the server when i was and he said i would get a warning after the thumper problem

Hold on a minute - Homeland isn't a mod or admin, did they pose themselves as one?
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

I cant remember, but he did say i had a warning as if he were a mod

You continued to spawnkill after being asked to stop. Being told that you crashed the server with thumpers not only implies recklessness, but also implies ignorance on your part. Time and time again I have to remind people that, if they don't know something is going to break the rules or not, then those players should not do what they are about to do.
[Image: 5107922505_gtr_frt_001_rr.png]

(05-03-2020, 02:11 PM)TyMotor Wrote: You continued to spawnkill after being asked to stop. Being told that you crashed the server with thumpers not only implies recklessness, but also implies ignorance on your part. Time and time again I have to remind people that, if they don't know something is going to break the rules or not, then those players should not do what they are about to do.
I spawnkilled once because i thought my game was frozen. I killed a guy at spawn on purpose because he was spawnkilling. only times ive spawn killed to my recollection

(05-03-2020, 06:04 PM)PP enus Wrote:
(05-03-2020, 02:11 PM)TyMotor Wrote: You continued to spawnkill after being asked to stop. Being told that you crashed the server with thumpers not only implies recklessness, but also implies ignorance on your part. Time and time again I have to remind people that, if they don't know something is going to break the rules or not, then those players should not do what they are about to do.
I spawnkilled once because i thought my game was frozen. I killed a guy at spawn on purpose because he was spawnkilling. only times ive spawn killed to my recollection
bump