Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Ryankz11's T-Mod / Moderator Application
Heart 
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : ♛ Ryankz11 ♛

Steam Profile ID: the link is here > https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004803429/

Steam ID: My Steam ID is, [b]STEAM_0:1:22268850[/b]

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, a Turtle Beach Atlas One headset.

Why do you want to become moderator?: Well, I feel like I would like to have a rank that gives me more responsibility, and I think with my major past experience with Sandbox staff, I would make a great fit within the Neotek staff community. I also want to become a moderator to help out the community, keeping it nice and peaceful.

What will you bring to the server?: I have major activity, which allows me to moderate the server for major periods within the week, and because I don't really see a lot of admins / mods on a lot, it's just chaotic with so many players breaking the rules etc. And I think with me becoming a active staff member, i'll be able to keep watch at times when Moderators / Admins such as TyMotor, or Bill Nye the Russian Guy isn't on etc. I wanna help out players, who struggle with how the server works, helping them with small things / big things such as: How to switch modes (PVP / Build), how to access the addons collection, how to use a specific tool (not wire) but tools such as keypad, or any tool that is a little advanced for new Garry's Mod players. 

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I have major experience with the Addon "ULX" knowning a wide range of commands such as !ban, !jail, !kick, !bring / !return / !send, and so on. I am also a very experienced staff member, being staff on many major Sandbox and DarkRP servers, the servers included are listed below.
- Donut Gaming (Sandbox) Trial Moderator - Admin (Resigned)
- Cloud Gaming (DarkRP) Moderator - Admin (Unknown Reason)
- ElysianGaming (DarkRP) Moderator - Admin (Resigned)
- Dank Dreams (Wasn't a major Sandbox, but it does count)  Moderator - Admin (Resigned)
- Garry's Mod Build & Fight (Sandbox) Trial Moderator - Super Admin (Resigned)
And a few other servers

I am also very nice once you get to know me, as long as you're not aggressive towards me, I can also be very communicative towards former staff etc. And as i've mentioned on what I will bring to the server, helping new players, high activity etc.

Do you have experience with ULX?: Yes, I have Experience with ULX.

How many hours do you have on the server?: Current Playtime At the time I posted:
3 days 00 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds (Edited April 12)

What is your Discord account?: ♛ Ryankz11 ♛#7081

That's all the info I have for now, if you would like more information about me, or if you want me to improve on something (possibly for the "Why do you want to become a Moderator?" question) feel free to reply, I wish myself the best of luck, and I hope I can become a part of the team, goodbye guys, and see you soon!  Blush

- Ryan Redford

Sorry, we have all been kinda busy. Getting the staff team to review this now

+1 Haven't seen the player much, but this is an outstanding application, and the player has a good deal of previous experience as well. I'll be able to make a more solid rating once I hear more about them, but for now it's a +1.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

+1. Excellent application, hit the mark on exactly everything. While you may not have that much time on the server, you've proven you have much experience with moderation/administration of other servers. Would love to see you on the server more often, you'd make a great addition to the team. Hope it works out.
[Image: 5107922505_gtr_frt_001_rr.png]

(04-29-2020, 09:12 PM)SilverMight Wrote: Sorry, we have all been kinda busy. Getting the staff team to review this now

+1 Haven't seen the player much, but this is an outstanding application, and the player has a good deal of previous experience as well. I'll be able to make a more solid rating once I hear more about them, but for now it's a +1.

Don't worry, I understand how busy you guys can and may be, but thanks for you and Motor for responding! Smile

+1 This application looks amazing. This is by far the best application I have seen thus far. I love seeing someone new and who seems like they really wants to do something for this server applying. I hope you get accepted.

If we could talk sometime on the Discord I'd appreciate it, I'd like to know you a bit

(05-05-2020, 12:21 AM)SilverMight Wrote: If we could talk sometime on the Discord I'd appreciate it, I'd like to know you a bit

Alright, i'll add you through discord

Application Accepted